3 poachers eaten by lions!

Jokes, Funny Video, Cartoons--anything that might make you smile or preferrably laugh out loud.
Marie
Certified Fan

3 poachers eaten by lions!

Postby Marie » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Three rhino poachers on a South African game reserve were eaten by lions. The lions emphasized their point by also urinating on the poachers' rifles! =D>

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

StevenHW

Re: 3 poachers eaten by lions!

Postby StevenHW » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Actually, I am reminded of the following quote:

"I'll just tell you this: Until you've hunted man, you haven't hunted yet. Because you need to hunt something that can shoot back at you to really classify yourself as a hunter. You need to understand the feeling of what it's like to go into the field and know your opposition can take you out. Not just go out there and shoot Bambi." - Former Governor of Minnesota (and former U.S. Navy SEAL) Jesse Ventura, who admitted that he was not a deer hunter because he didn't consider deer hunting as "not real hunting".

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: 3 poachers eaten by lions!

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:18 pm

StevenHW wrote:Actually, I am reminded of the following quote:

"I'll just tell you this: Until you've hunted man, you haven't hunted yet. Because you need to hunt something that can shoot back at you to really classify yourself as a hunter. You need to understand the feeling of what it's like to go into the field and know your opposition can take you out. Not just go out there and shoot Bambi." - Former Governor of Minnesota (and former U.S. Navy SEAL) Jesse Ventura, who admitted that he was not a deer hunter because he didn't consider deer hunting as "not real hunting".

OMG and it's a lion! Haaaaa! (Of course it would be a female, since male lions are such lazy butts. You have to wake them up to mate. :wink: )

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Funny Stuff”