President Trump

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Trump Putin visit

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Trump visits his daddy:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Long Island begins Trump reappraisal

Postby Marie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:03 am

"The biggest mistake of my life was voting for Donald Trump. The damage he's done to our country will take years to repair. I don't give a damn how we get him out of office, but he's got to go."

Long Islanders chose Trump by 2 points in the 2016 election. Read their recent thoughts on this Twitter thread:

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/sta ... 6139976704

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Why Trump hates "mobs"

Postby Marie » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:08 am

Kangaroo mobs create hazards on golf courses!

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump trails TP; nobody tells him

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:04 am

They hate him so much, and he knows everything best anyway, so they just let him go ahead...

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Golden calf cult

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:14 am

The ravin' graven image --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

You been played, Mr. Middle Class

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:17 am

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: President Trump

Postby Marie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:07 am

Wish I'd written this!

Trump, the trash talking toddler, throws tabloid-type twitter tantrums & temperamental teleprompter tirades telling tall tales & touting tyranny, treason & torture to threaten totalitarianism through theatrics & then the thoughtless trolls take the trumpery & turn to terrorism.
https://twitter.com/FiredupinLV/status/ ... 1947607040

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Tom Tomorrow: Trump detective

Postby Marie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:07 pm

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

'What do you see in your Cheetos?'

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:02 am

I just saw where the makers of Cheetos are encouraging you to take a picture of what some Cheetos make you think of and post the photos online.

Seems to me they're just asking for trouble with this! :lol:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: President Trump

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:51 pm

This is a joke about how stupid Trump is.

A long time ago, when Trump & Michael Cohen were still friends, they decided to charter a boat and go fishing for big game off Key West.

It's the first time for both of them so they're waiting for instructions from the captain.

Eventually the boat reaches the right spot out in the gulf, and the captain says, "Okay, you can throw your chum in the water now."

So Trump throws Cohen over the side. :grin:

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”