Those Easter Island statues...

Jokes, Funny Video, Cartoons--anything that might make you smile or preferrably laugh out loud.
Marie
Certified Fan

Those Easter Island statues...

Postby Marie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:02 am

were actually...

giant Pez dispensers! :grin:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: Those Easter Island statues...

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:02 am

LOL! :lol: :LMAO :happy
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:59 pm

The little worshipper in the cartoon cracks me up: it looks like he's worshipping a pink bathtub LOL! :lol:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

StevenHW

Postby StevenHW » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Marie wrote:The little worshipper in the cartoon cracks me up: it looks like he's worshipping a pink bathtub LOL! :lol:

-Marie-

...which might be the inspiration for all those male enhancement commercials on TV! :wink:

StevenHW

Postby StevenHW » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:19 pm

I read somewhere that actor Dan Aykroyd visited Easter Island and saw those statues, it proved to be the inspiration for 'The Coneheads' sketches on Saturday Night Live during its early years.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 pm

StevenHW wrote:I read somewhere that actor Dan Aykroyd visited Easter Island and saw those statues, it proved to be the inspiration for 'The Coneheads' sketches on Saturday Night Live during its early years.

I would have thought they'd be called Flatheads then! :-k

Wherever the idea came from, we're still enjoying them in the "Jake from State Farm" commercials! :grin:

-Marie-

Rerick

Postby Rerick » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 am

LOL It's Funny :D

Return to “Funny Stuff”