I Tweet, Therefore I Am

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

On talking out one's blowhole

Postby Marie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:31 am

(Here's what the BBC presenter is referring to: ORCA STORY LOL, they could barely
keep it together
b/c the noises didn't sound like they were coming out its blowhole --
and you know how fart noise cracks up Brits!)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Monster Chiller Horror Theatre Moon

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:59 am

You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Keith is watching Westminster Dog Show

Postby Marie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Bishon Frise wins Best in Show.

Big night for the small white dogs. My Malteses are already drunk.
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 0793282564

:grin:

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: Keith is watching Westminster Dog Show

Postby Slfriend79 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Marie wrote:Bishon Frise wins Best in Show.

Big night for the small white dogs. My Malteses are already drunk.
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 0793282564

:grin:

LOL! :lol:
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: I Tweet, Therefore I Am

Postby Marie » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Marie
Certified Fan

'Greatest tweet ever directed at me'

Postby Marie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 pm

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:04 pm

New Twitter av --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 am

New Twitter av --

:grin: Contrasted with the previous one, LOL --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Keith's panoramic photo of Central Park after last night's snow is too big to display, so I'll post the link.

Click this -- and then click the plus-sign to enlarge further:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZyf0jiWAAELaBC.jpg:large

Use vertical and horizontal sliders to explore the whole photo. It's very pretty. Central Ohio looked like this until around noon today as well, then began to melt. One of the loveliest snows we've had all season.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:33 am

Let me note: in a weekend of good weather, great dog walks, terrific friends, top games in 3 different sports, and the ESPN crew doing a super job on my piece, nothing pleases me more than no longer working where they COULD FORCE ME TO ATTEND THE WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS DINNER
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 7862565894

Understandable. (I wish he'd tell us which piece, tho.)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith comments on John Skipper's resignation 12/18/2017

Postby Marie » Wed May 09, 2018 10:16 am

Marie wrote:Keith's former boss at ESPN has stepped down to obtain treatment for drug addiction:

NYTimes story: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/18/spor ... signs.html

Things are now looking up for JS, who is back in action -- though not at ESPN. Keith tweets:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri May 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Keith reunites with a couple of his ESPN colleagues today on Tony Kornheiser's show, which is not to be missed (but click here if you missed it!).

The [Tony Kornheiser Show] you didn’t know you needed. @PabloTorre and I discover we are
linked by @ladygaga, and Tony and I discuss which parts of our bodies are falling off and/or
being removed: https://overcast.fm/+HIbQ_Lr1c/21:35

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 0264132608

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat May 12, 2018 12:43 am

This is a great idea! I'd watch. :-)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue May 22, 2018 5:10 pm

I had read that Keith had a giant Mona Lisa print in his dining room in his old place -- guess this must be it!
(Click link #1 to see the full-size version.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdbHsioUQAAqjB7.jpg
TWEET: https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 9153501184

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”