Blogging Countdown 1/2 Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2007 and Earlier
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 1/2 Worst Person In The World

Postby Trekkie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:03 pm

Worse: Antonio Nunez - Head of the Food Standards Agency in Portugal (which enforces the new ban on smoking in public places) the first one busted after he lights up a cigar during a New Year's party.

Worser: New York Times - Hired William "The Bloody" Kristol to be an editorial columnist.

Worst: Wendy Wright - Went on Faux News and claimed that people who advocate a comprehensive sex-ed program are encouraging kids to have sex because they have a "financial motive" for people to contract STD's, get pregnant and/or have abortions.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Early Blake

Re: Blogging Countdown 1/2 Worst Person In The World

Postby Early Blake » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:59 am

Bill Crystal painful anger. Bill Crystal painful anger. Bill Crystal painful anger. Bill Crystal painful anger. AHHHHHHHH. What is the New York Times the doing? They just start to repair their reputation after Judith Mill swallowed the White House WMD in Iraq propaganda whole! And how does one get fired from the Weekly Standard? He wasn't lying quite hard enough? Because the qualification for working at the Weekly Standard are repulsive smugness, repugnant arrogance,the ability to ignore reality while lying convincingly. And he's still got the first two down!

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Didn't Keith say, "no not that Billy Crystol?!!!"

Early Blake

Postby Early Blake » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 pm

Lauralu wrote:Didn't Keith say, "no not that Billy Crystol?!!!"

Yeah, he did.

Return to “2007”