President Trump

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Frank the Crank

Re: President Trump

Postby Frank the Crank » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:42 pm

The bane of those on the left who will be reelected in 2020.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed May 01, 2019 1:26 am

Frank the Crank wrote:The bane of those on the left who will be reelected in 2020.

Those on the left who will be reelected in 2020 have his fate all planned out.

(Watch out for those misplaced modifiers! :wink: )

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri May 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Found on Twitter re Trump press availability:

"You're very rude," says the rudest human alive.

WORST STEPHANIE TANNER IMPRESSION, EVER!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun May 05, 2019 11:43 am

Keith isn't the only member of his family who disapproves of this president --

Trump USED TO agree w/"chain migration." Why doesn't the press "press" him om this point?

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed May 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Lest we forget what NORMAL is:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Trump makes surprise church visit - on the way back from the golf course!

Postby Marie » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:04 pm

What a shitkicker. [-(

6/2/2-19, 3:50 p.m.

Standing with President Donald Trump at McLean Bible Church in Vienna, VA, pastor David Platt said Sunday that "fools despise wisdom and instruction." The pastor asked God to give Trump wisdom to lead the country.

Trump made an unannounced stop at the church after leaving his private golf club in Sterling, Virginia.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2019/0 ... Position=1

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:00 pm

About to bust out of his tux & obvs miffed at not being in the middle.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:55 pm

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

10 stages of genocide

Postby Marie » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 pm

The US is already pretty far down the road...

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:08 pm

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:31 pm

Look who's perfectly okay with the media's fixation on Trump's racism, to the exclusion of all else --

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 pm

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:06 am

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:50 pm

This sums up Trump & his cult better than any I've seen so far!

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:40 am

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”