The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 2/8/12

Everything About the Young Turks because the TYT Army is too Strong!
keithaddict
Certified Fan

The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 2/8/12

Postby keithaddict » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Segment 1 - Cenk talks about the Minnesota, Missouri, and Colorado primaries (both the ones that counted and the ones that didn't), and interviews Will Bunch about Rick Santorum.

Segment 2 - Cenk interview's ABC campaign embed Shushannah Walshe about the Rick Santorum Super PAC and where its donations come from.

Segment 3 - Cenk does perhaps his best monologue ever about how Obama should be handling the right's claims that not enough religious institutions were exempt from having to cover free contraception with health insurance.

Segment 4 - Cenk host the POWER Panel with reporter Michael Solomon, Richard Eskow of Campaign for America's Future, and the great Faiz Shakir of ThinkProgress. They talked about whether progressives should be hoping for Rick Santorum to win the GOP presidential nomination and what the progressive position on the U.S.'s response to violence perpetrated by the government in Syria on its own people should be.

Segment 5 - Cenk reports on a Washington Post story that follows a few US Congressman and shows with many facts and figures how our elected officials use their position to help their families and themselves.

Segment 6 - In the U-Block, Cenk and Ana Kasparian talk about a college in PA having a morning-after pill vending machine with input from Michael Shure, Jayar Jackson, and Richard Eskow, then they talk about a company making Mitt Romney novelty condoms, and Cenk sees an awesome graphic made by a viewer. (I'm trying and failing to find the pic, I'll post it when I get it.)
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

Return to “The Young Turks”