The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 1/26/12

Everything About the Young Turks because the TYT Army is too Strong!
keithaddict
Certified Fan

The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 1/26/12

Postby keithaddict » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 am

Segment 1 - Cenk discusses the GOP presidential candidates attacking each other, many Elbows from the Sky are dropped on Newt Gingrich from various conservative media outlets. Then, Cenk discusses the GOP primary with Huffington Post's Mark Blumenthal.

Segment 2 - Cenk tells us how long it takes Mitt Romney to make enough money to be in the 1% (hint: it's not very long), and talks about the unfairness of the US tax code, and shows and comments on some clips of Bill Gates talking about federal tax policy.

Segment 3 - Cenk reports on the mini-scuffle between GOP AZ Governor Jan Brewer and President Obama, and Newt Gingrich's staff telling CNN he lied in their debate last week.

Segment 4 - The TYT crew puts on a mock-GOP presidential debate. Just wait for the video to be posted and watch it for yourself. :grin:

Segment 5 - TYT Yet Another Debate, Debate continues.

Segment 6 - TYT Yet Another Debate, Debate concludes, Cenk says seeya.
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur on Current 1/26/12

Postby Marie » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 pm

I never listen to the real GOP debates, but 'Yet another debate debate' is great! They could have continued it for another half hour. :D

And Bill Gates was blowing me away w/ his comments about the need to raise taxes. (Hey, Adam smith said roughly the same thing; guess Bill actually read 'Wealth of Nations.')

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “The Young Turks”