Board is acting buggy

Help With Anything technical Or Forum Related. Geek Squad on call.
Marie
Certified Fan

Board is acting buggy

Postby Marie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't bring up the forum at all from late last night until early this evening. Then the board came back up and things seemed to stabilize until just a few minutes ago.

Now I'm getting an intermittent "Can't find the page, try again" message when I try to navigate around. I can usually get the board to come back on the 2nd or 3rd try.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Re: Board is acting buggy

Postby proudliberal » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm getting the same thing. I thought it might just be my internet service, but apparently not.

Hmm... Didn't Cenk recently report on liberal groups who have been the targets of recent spying operations? Maybe we're being watched... :wall:

Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_23

:lol:
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 pm

proudliberal wrote:Hmm... Didn't Cenk recently report on liberal groups who have been the targets of recent spying operations? Maybe we're being watched... :wall:

Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_23

:lol:

Oh no!-- it's the NYPD, surveilling our board! :shock:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 am

Michael wrote:Seems to be working fine now...

Do you have any way to track mini-crashes, see how often they're occurring? If you could get reading on that, you could report it to technical support.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Michael wrote:It appears to be the DNS Server, which is different than the web host...

Okay, I know what that is. I hope they can straighten it out soon. We had another significant crash today. The board just came back up a few minutes ago.

-Marie-

Return to “Forum Help”