Keith's TWITTER acct, and a few others

Help With Anything technical Or Forum Related. Geek Squad on call.
Marie
Certified Fan

Keith's TWITTER acct, and a few others

Postby Marie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 am

I notice Keith's Twitter acct often is not updating when I go to check it. I've determined there are newer tweets by comparing his acct with MSNBC's tweet record.

So, two questions --

1) Why am I not seeing the newest tweets when I check his acct?
2) Why does the latest post always say (for example) 6 minutes ago, but when I click on the tweet to bring it up in its own window, the time stamp says (for example) 2 HOURS ago?????

I've emptied every cache I know of -- temporary, offline, etc. I've fixed all registry and file problems and rebooted. Everything is as clean as a whistle -- no cached pages I could be seeing or anything like that. So why isn't this Twitter account showing me the latest tweets?

I notice the same phenomenon with a few other accts as well, but it's Keith's I mainly try to keep up with. This is very puzzling

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Forum Help”