Well, THIS is strange...

Help With Anything technical Or Forum Related. Geek Squad on call.
Marie
Certified Fan

Well, THIS is strange...

Postby Marie » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 am

I now have my choice of -- ONE -- board style (prosilver), and it's not my favorite. :- (

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Well, THIS is strange...

Postby Marie » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Michael wrote:What were you using?

Remember the first time you offered a variety of styles? That's how long it's been since I chose it, so I don't remember what it was called. But it's a really nice layout. All the buttons are conveniently located and the avatars and smilies are on the left (natch! :-)

Any chance I'll ever see it again?

-Marie-
(PS, It's not that one with the dark background color. I tried to use that and nearly went blind!)
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:43 pm

After all these years using the other set-up, I'm hitting the wrong buttons all the time! Don't want to be a nudge but -- any progress on this?

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Okay, well if it means missing the new stuff, I can reacquaint myself with this style. I was using it up until you offered the other one, anyway!

(I'll keep the other one in my back pocket, though. :-)

-Marie-

Return to “Forum Help”