Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:50 am

That was a cool idea!

-Marie-

Trekkerlass

Postby Trekkerlass » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:45 pm

Site update:
Colorado Bob is having some health issues; apparently serious ones. He is unable to keep the blog up, so instead of closing it down altogether he asked for a volunteer to take it over. I volunteered.

I hope that Bob feels better soon.
'What are the lessons to be learned from this journey of the mind "through the universe"? That humans are emotionally fragile, perennially gullible, hopelessly ignorant masters of an insignificantly small speck in the cosmos. Have a nice day.'--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Shellysdc

Postby Shellysdc » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:15 pm

That's so sweet of you, Trekker! I'm sure Bob will be very grateful.

Trekkerlass

Postby Trekkerlass » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:31 pm

Shellysdc wrote:That's so sweet of you, Trekker! I'm sure Bob will be very grateful.

Thanks Shelly. Come on by sometime and say 'Thanks Keith!' ;)
'What are the lessons to be learned from this journey of the mind "through the universe"? That humans are emotionally fragile, perennially gullible, hopelessly ignorant masters of an insignificantly small speck in the cosmos. Have a nice day.'--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

SusieQ
Site Admin

Postby SusieQ » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:42 pm

I missed this about Colorado Bob. I am so sorry to hear that he isn't feeling well and send my hopes for a quick recovery. Yes. Very nice of you, Trekkerlass, to help him out. Please give him my very best wishes.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
-John Kenneth Galbraith

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs, who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Shellysdc

Postby Shellysdc » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:02 pm

I will, Trekker. Thanks.

Olbermoron

Postby Olbermoron » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:28 pm

Trekkerlass wrote:Site update:
Colorado Bob is having some health issues; apparently serious ones. He is unable to keep the blog up, so instead of closing it down altogether he asked for a volunteer to take it over. I volunteered.

I hope that Bob feels better soon.

Get well soon Bob.

Does Keith know?

Maybe he could send a nice card.

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:36 pm

I am just curious, Moron, what is your point??? Speaking for myself, I go this forum because there are very rarely people such as yourself spewing such hateful and rude intrusions to what other people believe to be true. Why would anyone want to spoil the enjoyment and rational dialogue of others? Why? Do you think you will change our minds? Or do you just like to spread bad feelings?

Trekkerlass

Re: http://thank-you-keith-olbermann.blogspot.com/

Postby Trekkerlass » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Possibly my last entry in this blog; at least I hope so. We have been too deep in the stupid for far too long.
http://thank-you-keith-olbermann.blogspot.com/2008/11/editors-note.html

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Postby jwolfbauer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Michael wrote:At least this is stil here.

Michael how will you change the forum? Will you follow Keith to the next program, while keeping this forum? I really like the forum and don't want it to go away. So much info just can't be lost.

Thank you Michael and thank Keith for all the great programs, comments, guests, etc. that I have been able to see and hear. Keith needs to get on facebook and keep up the good work and keep us up with the information that we all need everyday.
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Postby jwolfbauer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 am

Michael wrote:I will keep the Forum Open, and Keep Olbermann in the top space. This forum has a purpose and a focus which I incurred when Olbermann helped avenge a fallen friend who died in Iraq in 2006. we will talk about other stuff as well, as we always have. :lol:

Thanks Michael, I'm glad it is still here after Keith left, I thought maybe you might be rolling up the walkway.
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

Return to “Other Places To Visit”