Roseanne's return

Books, Movies and Other TV
Books, TV and Movies!
Marie
Certified Fan

Roseanne's return

Postby Marie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:35 pm

I liked it a lot. It had a larger audience than Stormy Daniel's interview this past Sunday. That's a LOT of viewers!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: Roseanne's return

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:28 am

Luckily I no longer have cable so I don't have ABC on Sling TV. I'm not a fan of Roseanne, she got so whiny on the original show that I stopped watching. [smilie=pdt_piratz_16.gif]
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Roseanne's return

Postby Marie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:27 am

Slfriend79 wrote:Luckily I no longer have cable so I don't have ABC on Sling TV. I'm not a fan of Roseanne, she got so whiny on the original show that I stopped watching. [smilie=pdt_piratz_16.gif]

I wouldn't describe her as whiny now. In fact everybody's voice seems to have dropped half an octave since the old show.

Was surprised to learn Roseanne supported Trump; she's as goofy IRL as ever. But she always made brilliant comedy. Image

The show is on regular broadcast television, btw. No need for a cable or a dish. Maybe some rabbit ears!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

ABC to Roseanne: BYE, FELICIA

Postby Marie » Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Her tweet this AM was the epitome of dumb.

Can't believe she couldn't sit on herself for once -- if for no other reason, at least for the good of the other the cast members. [-(

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

'Roseanne' rebooted w/out Roseanne, as 'The Connors'

Postby Marie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm glad they've found a way to salvage this show. Always has had good writers. Hopefully will find a good path forward.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/roseanne-s ... 202415440/

-Marie-

Return to “Books, Movies and Other TV”