Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime show 2/5/2017

Marie
Certified Fan

Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime show 2/5/2017

Postby Marie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Russia has NOTHING like this.

They only wish.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl halftime show 2/5/2017

Postby Marie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Pre-show press conference. (Took place in Houston on Feb. 2)

Her advisor is... Tony Bennett! :shock: :grin: =D>

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

StevenHW

Postby StevenHW » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:15 pm

Seems that Lady Gaga may have been inspired from an episode of The Simpsons five years ago! Also, the show predicted Donald Trump's presidential campaign as far back as 2000! :o

From the TV show, Inside Edition:
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/21478-did-the-simpsons-foretell-lady-gagas-super-bowl-halftime-show-5-years-ago

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:25 pm

StevenHW wrote:Seems that Lady Gaga may have been inspired from an episode of The Simpsons five years ago! Also, the show predicted Donald Trump's presidential campaign as far back as 2000! :o

From the TV show, Inside Edition:
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/21478-did-the-simpsons-foretell-lady-gagas-super-bowl-halftime-show-5-years-ago

That is pretty eerie. (I hope they were wrong about what Keith looks like under his makeup, LOL.)

-Marie-

Return to “Music”