Say Hi, Drox! Hydrox cookies are back :-)

Generally Lighter Fare--please put Politics in Politics and News in News. Things that don't fit in either of the above categories.
Marie
Certified Fan

Say Hi, Drox! Hydrox cookies are back :-)

Postby Marie » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:50 am

I guess they've been back on the market for a number of months, but we just discovered them in our store. They are so good -- just like you remember!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Re: Say Hi, Drox! Hydrox cookies are back :-)

Postby dejapig » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:38 pm

I used to like those better than Oreos. Then when I couldn't get them anymore, I converted to Oreos. Need to leave them all alone now! :lol:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:54 pm

dejapig wrote:I used to like those better than Oreos. Then when I couldn't get them anymore, I converted to Oreos. Need to leave them all alone now! :lol:

Good idea! They are addictive in a way that Oreos never were, since Hydrox uses an all-sugar recipe instead of high fructose corn syrup, and doesn't mix a bunch of shortening in the filling. So the frosting melts on your tongue rather than sticking to the roof of your mouth.

Wow, that sounds like a commercial!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:52 am

Yeah, you're not helping with me leaving them alone! :lol:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss

Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Sorry, LOL, I should call the company and tell them they are so good, if Drumpf picked Hydrox as his running mate he would win the election. :wink:

-Marie-

adelec02

Postby adelec02 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 am

dejapig wrote:I used to like those better than Oreos. Then when I couldn't get them anymore Travaux dépendance seniors, I converted to Oreos. Need to leave them all alone now! :lol:

But the most important thing is that it helped you.

Return to “The Lounge”