Guess who this is!

Generally Lighter Fare--please put Politics in Politics and News in News. Things that don't fit in either of the above categories.
Marie
Certified Fan

Guess who this is!

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 am

Thought I was good at this, but I couldn't figure it out --
can you?

(If all I saw was the left eye, I probably could have guessed right. :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

IrishEyes
Certified Fan

Re: Guess who this is!

Postby IrishEyes » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 am

I give up. Can you give me a hint?

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 pm

IrishEyes wrote:I give up. Can you give me a hint?

Okay, here's one:

HA!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Chris Matthews, perhaps?
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Chris Mathews was my guess...before the HA! :grin:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am

Ding ding ding, you're both right! =D>

-Marie-

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't know why the left eye was significant, but I covered the right eye and got it! :lol:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss

Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

dejapig wrote:I don't know why the left eye was significant, but I covered the right eye and got it! :lol:

When he tells a funny story, apparently it's the left eye that produces that signature mischievous expression. I never realized it until I started isolating different aspects of his features to see which one remained constant over the years. I've drawn a lot of portraits and details like that fascinate me. Getting them right is the difference between a picture that nearly looks like who you're trying to draw, and a sketch that really captures the person. :-)

Incidentally, the two halves of his face each say something different. Supposedly that's a dishonest trait; it's said to mean that the individual isn't quite on the level. I don't know how scientific the theory is, but it shows up dramatically in that photo!

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

Here's a challenge for you!

As powerful as Oprah, she's the last person you'd ever expect would end up doing time.

Who is she?

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am

She could look like anyone! here she is imitating Veronica Lake. :grin:

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 am

Is it Martha Stewart? :-k
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:Is it Martha Stewart? :-k

Yes, it is!

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Marie wrote:

Yes, it is!

I had read somewhere or saw on some show that she had done modeling when she was young. :grin:
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

proudliberal

Postby proudliberal » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:
Marie wrote:

Yes, it is!

I had read somewhere or saw on some show that she had done modeling when she was young. :grin:

She was very beautiful in those pictures! And she's so creative and talented!
Necessity is the mother of invention. We don't know who the father is, because Necessity gets around alot.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:46 pm

I never could guess this guy's identity if I didn't already know --

Who is it? :-)

PS, it's NOT Sen. "Wide Stance."

-Marie-

Return to “The Lounge”