Will someone pls explain this joke to me?

Generally Lighter Fare--please put Politics in Politics and News in News. Things that don't fit in either of the above categories.
Marie
Certified Fan

Will someone pls explain this joke to me?

Postby Marie » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 pm

A MARRIED COUPLE and a single guy are stranded on a deserted island.

Every day the single guy climbs up a coconut tree to watch for ships.

Every time he climbs up the tree, he shouts down, “Hey, you guys stop screwing down there.”

Every time he says that, the married guy says, “We”re not doing anything, we’re just sitting here.” To which the single guy up the tree replies, “Well, from up here it sure looks like you're screwing.”

Days go by with the same routine.

Then one day the single guy says he's tired and that the married guy should go up the tree.

The married guy goes up the tree and looks down and says, “You’re right, from up here it DOES look like you’re screwing down there."
:-s

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Will someone pls explain this joke to me?

Postby Marie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:38 am

The single guy set up the idea that there was some sort of optical illusion of sexual intercourse from the vantage of the tree so that WHEN the husband could be persuaded to climb the tree, the other man could have sex with the woman.
Doh. #-o

That IS funny!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “The Lounge”