Introduce yourself

Generally Lighter Fare--please put Politics in Politics and News in News. Things that don't fit in either of the above categories.
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: New To The Keith Olbermann Forum

Postby Marie » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:50 pm

Othervoice wrote:Hi I'm Othervoice and I'm new to the forum.

I like reading and listening to music. At the moment I'm reading The Liberal Answer To The Conservative Challenge by Eugene McCarthy. McCarthy was a United States Senator from Minnesota and a candidate for 1968 Democratic Presidential Nomination. Noted for his opposition to the Vietnam War McCarthy was a thoughtful and known for intellect. He wrote the book I'm reading in 1965. As for my taste in music they are somewhat old school and eclectic. I like stuff from O'Jays, Delfonics, and Bread in the 1970s to Alicia Keyes and Cold Play now. I also enjoy Jazz music from the late 1940s thru the 1960s.

Hi, Othervoice!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

StevenHW

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby StevenHW » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Hello!

I just joined the forum. I've enjoyed Keith and his sports reporting/commentary on ESPN (and later, on NBC) for years. I watch his daily show on ESPN2 regularly.

Politics: I'm a Libertarian, but with some moderate/liberal tendencies. I realize that Keith (or as some people simply refer to him as "KO") don't think highly of people like me, but I usually let those differences slide.

I live in Sacramento, California.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi, Steven, and welcome to a new voice!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 am

Hey, Steven! :wave
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Return to “The Lounge”