For Photos You've Taken Or Like

Generally Lighter Fare--please put Politics in Politics and News in News. Things that don't fit in either of the above categories.
Marie
Certified Fan

Clearing snow off the roof in New England

Postby Marie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Sorry this was the biggest image they had -

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Otter sighting!

Postby Marie » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:11 pm

From Leesa Brown (ReasonvsFear) --

You never know when an otter might be watching you!

:grin:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: For Photos You've Taken Or Like

Postby Marie » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:34 am

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 am

From Twitter: Amazing sky!
Photo taken at this year's spring training, Salt River Fields near Scottsdale AZ. (Diamondbacks vs Colorado Rockies)

https://twitter.com/Rockies/status/1109650229303767040

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Pals

-Marie-
Last edited by Marie on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:12 am

The Blue Fairy in Pinocchio has always been one of my favorite images --

-Marie-

Return to “The Lounge”