Where does Keith live now?

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
dnkoa

Where does Keith live now?

Postby dnkoa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:24 am

He made a point of boycotting Trump by moving out of his upper east side Trump owned apartment, but where did he move to? Presumably he stayed in Manhattan since he has to show up to GQ's headquarters to film The Resistance 2-3 times a week.

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Where does Keith live now?

Postby Marie » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:48 pm

He immediately got a new apartment near his beloved Central Park. It doesn't have three balconies facing three different directions like that fancy-schmancy one he fled last year, but Keith still takes pictures of the pups inside and the park outside. Find them posted on the "I tweet, therefore I am" thread! :-)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Where does Keith live now?

Postby Marie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:50 am

In this new article (just out Thursday), he says he's a little cagey about it these days. Death threats 'n' all. 8-[

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Keith Olbermann”