'Bojack Horseman' renewed for Season 3 on Netflix!

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

'Bojack Horseman' renewed for Season 3 on Netflix!

Postby Marie » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 am

By Elizabeth Wagmeister
Variety
July 28, 2015

NETFLIX ANIMATED COMEDY "BoJack Horseman" has been renewed for a third season.

The pickup was announced Tuesday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills, Calif., where Netflix boss Ted Sarandos kicked off the press tour.

Season 3 will return in 2016 with 12 new episodes.

Recurring character MSNBSea newswhale Tom Jumbo-Grumbo, voiced by Keith

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/626057898251030528

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

‘BoJack Horseman’: a feminist saving grace - Season 3

Postby Marie » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:55 am

The feminist view of what women seeking abortions must endure makes up one story line in Season 3.

*Don't click the following link if you wish to avoid spoilers.*

‘BoJack Horseman’: a feminist saving grace
By Rebecca Lerner, Film Editor
The Michigan Daily
Wednesday, August 10, 2016

THE WORLD OF BoJack Horseman is a world of absurdity. While we follow the eponymous anti-hero -- a washed up, alcoholic, anthropomorphized horse -- we’re expected to see humor in the hopelessly dismal.

I’ve laughed as I bore witness to the cartoon’s depressive nihilism and selfish drug-induced benders. But, considering the current political climate, I didn’t think there was a situation absurd enough to make me laugh about abortion.

The sixth episode of the third season of “BoJack Horseman” proved me wrong. . . .

FULL ARTICLE: https://www.michigandaily.com/section/a ... ving-grace

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: 'Bojack Horseman' renewed for Season 3 on Netflix!

Postby Marie » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 am

Make that season 4!

Confirmed:
'BoJack Horseman' renewed for Season 4
By Debra Birnbaum
Variety
August 26, 2016

NETFLIX'S CRITICALLY PRAISED comedy "BoJack Horseman" has been renewed for a fourth season, fresh on the heels of the release of its third season today.

The announcement was made via the show’s official Twitter account.

The voice cast includes Will Arnett as BoJack Horseman, Aaron Paul as Todd Chavez, Amy Sedaris as Princess Carolyn, Alison Brie as Diane Nguyen and Paul F. Tompkins as Mr. Peanutbutter.

Season 3 follows BoJack trying to get an Oscar for his film "Secretariat," and along the way takes him to even darker depths than last season provided. Given how ambiguous the ending of the third season is -- no spoilers, but there is a bombshell dropped in just the last few minutes -- from a plot perspective, this fourth season practically had to happen.

"BoJack Horseman" is created and executive produced by Raphael Bob-Waksberg. Steven A. Cohen and Noel Bright executive produce along with Arnett and Paul. The series was designed by graphic artist Lisa Hanawalt and animated by LA-based ShadowMachine. The show is a Tornante Production from Michael Eisner’s The Tornante Company.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/bojack- ... 201820602/

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: 'Bojack Horseman' renewed for Season 3 on Netflix!

Postby Marie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:51 pm

LOL, and now for something completely different: Bojack PAPER DOLLS! :lol:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/398822597/ ... =related-5

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

'Bojack' produces TIME's top TV episode of 2016

Postby Marie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:29 pm

"This episode is dazzlingly beautiful and among the most creative single episodes of TV in memory . . ."

http://time.com/4574935/top-10-tv-episo ... ow_twitter

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: 'Bojack' produces TIME's top TV episode of 2016

Postby Marie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Also, a bit nearer to our hearts -- Tom Jumbo-Grumbo delivered a
(suspiciously familiar) Special Comment on his show:

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Bojack Horseman renewed for 5TH SEASON Season on Netflix!

Postby Marie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Return to “Keith Olbermann”