Keith's Guest Appearances

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

Keith on Real Time w/Bill Maher Nov. 6, 2015

Postby Marie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Confirmed!
@KeithOlbermann you're going to be on Real Time with @billmaher next week!!! That's going to be awesome!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

scifibird
Certified Fan

Re: Keith's Guest Appearances

Postby scifibird » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:33 am

Woo-hoo! saw that last night - can't wait!! :plantain :plantain :plantain

Linda

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith on Real Time w/Bill Maher Nov. 6, 2015

Postby Marie » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:37 pm

scifibird wrote:Woo-hoo! saw that last night - can't wait!! :plantain :plantain :plantain

Linda

And I can finally drop ridiculously expensive HBO after next Friday! (Keith was the only reason I got it.)

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

scifibird
Certified Fan

Postby scifibird » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:29 am

Marie, I keep HBO mainly for Bill Maher! In this case, with Keith coming on, it's a wonderful bonus!
Linda

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:46 pm

scifibird wrote:Marie, I keep HBO mainly for Bill Maher! In this case, with Keith coming on, it's a wonderful bonus!
Linda

He's en route to LA right now!

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/KeithOl ... w/18598729

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Coming into L.A. --

"From the desert to the sea to all of Southern California, a good...whatever "
http://www.mobypicture.com/user/KeithOl ... w/18598795

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Incidentally, the Orlando Sentinel advises,

Olbermann will be on at the top of the show, which begins at 10 p.m. Friday on HBO. It repeats immediately at 11 p.m.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:43 am

For Olbermann, the appearance is a make-good on his abruptly canceled appearance in mid-September. A show rep said at the time Olbermann bailed on the cross-country trip after his dog became seriously ill. The outspoken Olbermann is known for his love of canines — he decried the killing of stray dogs in Sochi prior to the 2014 Winter Olympics and later endured Craig Ferguson’s Maltese-mocking during a visit to CBS’ The Late Late Show (“Does it fit in your purse?” Ferguson asked).

http://deadline.com/2015/11/quentin-tar ... 201605587/

-Marie-

scifibird
Certified Fan

Postby scifibird » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:07 pm

So I guess he's going to be an interview guest and not a panelist. I was hoping for panelist! :-(
Linda

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:11 pm

scifibird wrote:So I guess he's going to be an interview guest and not a panelist. I was hoping for panelist! :-(
Linda

When I saw the panelists they've got scheduled, I was glad he's going to be out of there beforehand. Coupla rabid righties. (Not that he couldn't have handled them just fine! :wink: )

I'm hoping Keith will have some news about plans to return to he airwaves. I miss him greatly.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Keith first up TONIGHT on Real Time at 10 & 11 Eastern

Postby Marie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Be there.

Aloha.

-Marie-

Dame_Schatzie

Postby Dame_Schatzie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:15 pm

He's killing it. Re: Trump..."internet comments are running for president". Living in a Trump building "he's messing with my property values."

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith first up TONIGHT on Real Time at 10 & 11 Eastern

Postby Marie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Dame_Schatzie wrote:He's killing it. Re: Trump..."internet comments are running for president". Living in a Trump building "he's messing with my property values."

LOL, yeah, it was way too brief for me, I wanted it to go on much longer and give some hint of his plans, but it was good. :-)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Keith first up TONIGHT on Real Time at 10 & 11 Eastern

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:13 am

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

VIDEO: Keith on 'Real Time' earlier tonight

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:46 am

I don't know how long any of these clips are going to last before HBO demands that they be taken down, so I'm posting them all!

Plus, not all, but a big chunk of the segment here:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-t ... -to-msnbc/

-Marie-
Last edited by Marie on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Return to “Keith Olbermann”