Keith promises to end the show by 9

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
dnkoa

Keith promises to end the show by 9

Postby dnkoa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 pm

So as not to cut into Rachel's ratings.

I hate to say it, but if I wasn't a fan of Keith I wouldn't want to be missing Lawrence's live show either. He recently had his set remodeled, so he can get on his feet and bring on more live guests to table. All things that Keith ought to be doing.

Marie
Certified Fan

9:03 overlap abolished on Countdown!

Postby Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Keith tweets:
1/3: At @current we’ll soon have a 9 PM companion commentary show to mine. But in the interim there is no reason for me to be overlapping...

2/3: ...with my friend Rachel, nor to ignore the wishes of those who’ve been so loyal to both of us for so long. We’ve heard you: as of...

3/3: ...tomorrow night Countdown finishes at 9. Bonus stuff will instead go to Countdown Online. Thanks for upsiding my head on this : )
31 mins ago

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dnkoa

Re: 9:03 overlap abolished on Countdown!

Postby dnkoa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Already mentioned it.

Rachel has been strong this week. Loved her on the drums making fun of the Huntsman ad.

dejapig
Site Admin

Re: Keith promises to end the show by 9

Postby dejapig » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I merged the two threads.
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: 9:03 overlap abolished on Countdown!

Postby Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

dnkoa wrote:Already mentioned it.

Rachel has been strong this week. Loved her on the drums making fun of the Huntsman ad.

Oops, sorry, sometimes I'm so pokey setting up a post, I should check before sending. (a half-hour is long, even for me!) :oops:

Rachel is en fuego. She wouldn't have been affected by it either way. But this new 9pm show Keith speaks of - what will it be?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

JackieD1983

Postby JackieD1983 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

I love Keith and I'm glad he won't cut into Rachel's show any more. I'll pick Keith over Rachel, but I like that I won't have to. I don't really care about Mathews, Lawrence or Schultz. I'm team Madderman.

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

He didn't make the cutoff this evening, but he did say starting tomorrow...
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

JackieD1983 wrote:I'm team Madderman.

I love it! XD

-Marie-

dnkoa

Postby dnkoa » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 am

I hope the next show will launch relatively soon, like in the Winter, because it sure is a killer for his hour program to end without leading into another news show. It's like MS on Friday nights. And the commercial breaks do seem like they're longer and more intrusive on Current, making pacing a problem.

TimidOne

Postby TimidOne » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 am

I tried to spot Janeane Garofolo's appearance on Google maps. See if you can find her here: E 9th St & University Pl New York, NY 10003 http://maps.google.com/

Also Happy to hear KO won't be stepping on Rachel's show. As it is I just bop on over to MSNBC for her, and am relatively happy. Considering how crappy the news is these days.

Actually, for me Dylan Ratigan and Cenk Uygur are the only shows besides Rachel's which are worth the time. Ed's o.k.. But I'm fairly drained by the time his show airs.

Ciao tutti! Hope all are well.

From an oldy, but goody. TimidOne..... :)
"These times require more than a good soldier, they require a wise leader"
Senator Joe Biden - 8/23/08

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 am

TimidOne wrote:Happy to hear KO won't be stepping on Rachel's show. As it is I just bop on over to MSNBC for her, and am relatively happy. Considering how crappy the news is these days.

Actually, for me Dylan Ratigan and Cenk Uygur are the only shows besides Rachel's which are worth the time. Ed's o.k.. But I'm fairly drained by the time his show airs.

Ciao tutti! Hope all are well.

From an oldy, but goody. TimidOne..... :)

It's been a long time, T-O. Great to see your SN again!

-Marie-

TimidOne

Postby TimidOne » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 am

Hi Marie! You haven't lost a step. Still posting and following our guy. :)

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 am

TimidOne wrote:Hi Marie! You haven't lost a step. Still posting and following our guy. :)

As long as I'm still breathing. :-) Hope all is well with you.

-Marie-

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 am

Timid One! Happy to see you back! Whatcha been up to? :grin:

TimidOne

Postby TimidOne » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm basically doing what I always do online, but on facebook with extended family, long lost friends and friends of friends and friends soon to be former friends. Following Keith on Twitter as well as other fun people. My latest passion is for Mattie J. T. Stepanek and his mom Jeni. I read "Messenger" and have been able to communicate with Jeni a bit. I'm so moved by that boy, his poems, his life philosophy, and his relationship with his amazing mother.

I'm also so happy to see Keith on Current. I hope he can help build that place. How is it here these days? Hope you're both happy and not keeping your powder dry. :)

Return to “Keith Olbermann”