Vote: Support For Senator Olbermann

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
JennyB

Re: Vote: Support For Senator Olbermann

Postby JennyB » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:46 am

Seriously???? I doubt it.
I don't seen him running for anything, Frankin was a different story all together.

GeminiDogg

Postby GeminiDogg » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 am

ummmm.....No! It's not gonna Happen. :roll:
Neo-Clown slayer and 'KO' is my mutha Funkin' Dawg!!!

NancyB
Spaz

Postby NancyB » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 am

The closest thing we will see him to being a senator is being a washington senators fan, or at least finding a few baseball cards with them.

winterbabe

Postby winterbabe » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm

When Keith first left Countdown, there was an article that my co-worker found online about him running for Joe Lieberman's senate seat. I knew that would never happen because 1. Keith hated living in Connecticut and 2. He has often remarked that he would only last 2 minutes as a politician. He could never play that schmoozing game they have to do!

Sub-Level28
Certified Fan

Postby Sub-Level28 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Keith entering politics?
Eh.. From my 2++ years following and doing my research on him tells me that would never work.
"Go forth and spread beauty and light" Keith's sign off August 12th '09

Twitter @SubLevel28

Used with permisssion by ReasonVsFear

RareBird
Certified Fan

Postby RareBird » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 am

The Democrats need a godam junkyard dog on their side. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed, Chuck Shumer and the like just can't compete with the massive bluster on the other side. If Keith ran, I'd vote and hope they fast track him to minority leadership. Sirs.

JennyB

Postby JennyB » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 am

Philbert wrote:
winterbabe wrote:When Keith first left Countdown, there was an article that my co-worker found online about him running for Joe Lieberman's senate seat. I knew that would never happen because 1. Keith hated living in Connecticut and 2. He has often remarked that he would only last 2 minutes as a politician. He could never play that schmoozing game they have to do!

He'd be as comfortable doing it as Bill Maher would be, that is to say, not at all. Not everybody is born talking out of both sides of their mouth nor does everybody has a 'self-censor' button. Two more people who would make lousy politicians? Me and Michael.

:grin:

Count me in there also most times I suffer from no stop sign between the brain and mouth. I can be unintentionally brutally honest and bordering on insulting. #-o

Return to “Keith Olbermann”