Atty Gen Bill Barr's dad was Keith's private school's headmaster

Keith Olbermann related topics. This Forum combines all Olbermann threads from KeithOlbermann.Org. KO.O.
Marie
Certified Fan

Atty Gen Bill Barr's dad was Keith's private school's headmaster

Postby Marie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:08 am

It sounds kinda convoluted, but as Will Bunch explains:

It's official: William Barr is the most dangerous man in America right now, whose name will live in infamy for centuries. He is turning our country into a Christian dictatorship, without caring what anyone thinks and without the narcissistic insanity of his nominal boss.

The crazy part is that I knew his father. [H]e was my private HS headmaster -- [y]ou may have heard of the HS newspaper reporter who broke the story of his hiring... Keith Olbermann -- and I had a lot of dealings with him.

Bill Barr now is slightly older than Donald Barr was then. He had a bit more charisma than Bill, but the apple didn't fall that far from the tree. Bill looked a lot like him. Life is so strange!

https://twitter.com/Will_Bunch/status/1 ... 6492726272

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Atty Gen Bill Barr's dad was Keith's private school's headmaster

Postby Marie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:15 am

I assume this is the announcement referenced in Will Bunch's tweet (is that jacket made of leather???) --

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Atty Gen Bill Barr's dad was Keith's private school's headmaster

Postby Marie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:08 am

Reportedly, an article in the latest issue of Vanity Fair (I'm not subscribed so can't read it) explains the AG's
personalty in terms of his headmaster dad's influence.

https://twitter.com/PoeValley/status/12 ... 8810334208

-Marie-

Return to “Keith Olbermann”