BREAKING: Mueller report received by Atty General

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

BREAKING: Mueller report received by Atty General

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:21 pm

This was just announced.

By Sharon LaFraniere and Katie Benner
The New York Times
March 22, 2019

WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has delivered a report on his inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election to Attorney General William P. Barr, according to the Justice Department, bringing to a close an investigation that has consumed the nation and cast a shadow over President Trump for nearly two years.

Mr. Barr told congressional leaders late Friday that he may brief them within days on the special counsel’s findings. “I may be in a position to advise you of the special counsel’s principal conclusions as soon as this weekend,” he wrote in a letter to the leadership of the House and Senate Judiciary committees.

MORE: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/p ... eport.html

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: BREAKING: Mueller report received by Atty General

Postby Marie » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Atty Gen. Wm. Barr's notice to Congress:

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

scifibird
Certified Fan

Postby scifibird » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:03 am

I checked Keith's twitter feed and was disappointed that he posted nothing about the Mueller Report. So I just retweeted all the dogs on death row that he tweeted about.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 pm

scifibird wrote:I checked Keith's twitter feed and was disappointed that he posted nothing about the Mueller Report. So I just retweeted all the dogs on death row that he tweeted about.

Yeah, once "The Resistance" ended (b/c politics was burning him out), he stopped posting anything concerning the current administration. Plus he only sees posts from ppl he's following -- so any tweets from someone he isn't following asking him PLEEEEEEEASE to come back to politics (or trolls calling him a stupid liberal, for that matter) won't even be seen by him.

I understand his Trump fatigue, btw -- sometimes I have to shut it all out and switch over to "Gunsmoke." He switches over to sports and dogs.

PDT_Love_04 PS, I'm glad you're retweeting the appeals from animal rescue orgs that he posts. When I contribute, I always tell them I learned of their outreach via Keith's Twitter. PDT_Love_04

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Mueller did not find Trump or his campaign conspired with Russia, also did not exonerate him on obstruction
CNN
3/24/2019
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/24/politics ... index.html

So what's worse -- to be indicted for something you didn't do... or not to be indicted for something everybody and his brother knows you DID do?
#TrumpIsGuiltyOfCollusionUpToHisNeck
#NOBODYFOOLED

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”