Republican response to the SOTU

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Republican response to the SOTU

Postby Marie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Rich C wrote:Okay I thought I was actually having a mature discussion but you being very immature proves that right wingers don't have an intelligent thing to say. Oh well.
Trolls don't drop in looking for intelligent conversation, they come to disrupt.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm

boblud wrote:Oh it's lovely Marie, where did we go wrong cupcake ?

Probably somewhere just south of your first hahahahahahahahahaha... You posted your opinion. What's to discuss?
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Rich C

Postby Rich C » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm

boblud wrote:Intelligent conversation? are you kidding me? I bring up the Chis Matthews statement along with Olby's rant and ED's
" I'd cheat to keep those bastards out ",and you want to play It's my football and I'm going home. That isn't a conversation Richy.
Not once did you mention Chrissy's mistake. Doesn'treally matter. I was pointing out that tonight will be hilarious with another
APOLOGY from MSNBC. You know, the left arm of the daily kos and huffington post. Your fair and balanced news channel.It's
kinda funny when you think he is easily the most open to listening to both sides on MSNBC. Then he fucks up like this. But
very few watch MSNBC that much anyway.

Oh here we go again with "very few watch MSNBC" rant. If that were the case why should you complain being that MSNBC will have very little influence due to very low ratings?

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm

boblud wrote:Your right again mike, he doesn't.

...to which we say hahahahahahahahahahahha!

If Olbermann doesn't matter, why are you spending so much time in a forum loosely pertaining to him? :-k
boblud wrote:Hey everyone, Glen Beck is on, learn something today.

We're already smart enough not to watch Beck. :lol:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Rich C wrote:
boblud wrote:Intelligent conversation? are you kidding me? I bring up the Chis Matthews statement along with Olby's rant and ED's
" I'd cheat to keep those bastards out ",and you want to play It's my football and I'm going home. That isn't a conversation Richy.
Not once did you mention Chrissy's mistake. Doesn'treally matter. I was pointing out that tonight will be hilarious with another
APOLOGY from MSNBC. You know, the left arm of the daily kos and huffington post. Your fair and balanced news channel.It's
kinda funny when you think he is easily the most open to listening to both sides on MSNBC. Then he fucks up like this. But

Oh here we go again with "very few watch MSNBC" rant. If that were the case why should you complain being that MSNBC will have very little influence due to very low ratings?

Rich C, this is a brilliant question. But mark my words, you will get an answer that no one can understand. People like this don't answer questions because they can't.

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm

BrooklynBilly wrote:
Marie wrote:
BrooklynBilly wrote:It's interesting that Obama's call for repeal of DADT seems to have generated no controversy.
"Interesting" is a weasel word, a noncommital word.

"Here's an interesting article . . .", you often begin.

Why not say what you really think about it, Billy?

-Marie-

Why don't you just kiss my ass Marie.

Oh, call on me!!! I know why Marie doesn't kiss your ass...her lips are too small!

SusieQ
Site Admin

Postby SusieQ » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm

You can always tell on this board when the repubs feel threatened. People like blobud dude lose the ability to be coherent.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
-John Kenneth Galbraith

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs, who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

WeReAllDoomed

Postby WeReAllDoomed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 pm

boblud wrote:Hey everyone, Glen Beck is on, learn something today.

:-( I'm sorry, our 3-digit IQs have immunised us to the charms of Beck.
Those are the headlines...god I wish they weren't.

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Postby jwolfbauer » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey Buba, Keith has more class than those imps on fox any day, night, afternoon. They are not even real news professionals. Anyone who watches them has an IQ of roadkill that has been sitting on the street in the hot sun for over a month. And of course that is what your brain gets fed when you watch FOX! :lame Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_29
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

Keen4Keith

Postby Keen4Keith » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Rich C wrote:Uh boblud...you haven't answered my question.

When did an MSNBC personality wished harm to an elected official?

Bobblud and Brooklyn Billy have that in common...they just blow gas and couldn't answer a question honestly if their lives depended on it.

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Better question...what are you smoking?

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 pm

You still haven't answered the question he asked. I'll help you out here, bob. The answer is NEVER. An MSNBC personality has NEVER wished harm [on air, joking or not] to an elected official.

See, that wasn't so hard now, was it? :lol:

jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Postby jwolfbauer » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm

boblud wrote:Rich C wrote:
Uh boblud...you haven't answered my question.

Alright, I'll answer it. Oreilly didn't WISH HARM on pelozi. He in jest said we should kidnap Reid and Pelozi and waterboard Pelozi.
or something silly like that. Obviously joking Richy. The reason I didn't answer it was because it was to stupid to address. If this
board had to answer everytime a " talking head said something in jest towards an adversary ", you'd have to hire a secretary. My
original comment on Matthews idiotic ( and if i use keiths standards ) racist staement seemed to at least raise a little concern,
to me. Certainly if Oreilly, Beck, Hannity or ANY REPUBLICAN, TEA PARTIER, INDEPENDANT, this board would beat it to death.

Any other stupid questions, Richy?

Well this is where I come in with my answer. Billy O' jested that Reid and Pelozi should be kidnapped. That is an offence against the law, punishable for many years in prison. And advocating waterboarding is a very real offence against the Constitution Of The United States Of America, again punishable for many years behind bars. They are both crimes. You damn ASS. ](*,)
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:34 pm

boblud wrote:Hey pig.....this was the original question.....I'm certain you could add some more smugness.

Oh, bob. I could, of course, add some more smugness, but it would most certainly be lost on you. :lol:

You yourself quoted Rich and his unanswered question in your own non-response here...
boblud wrote:Rich C wrote:
Uh boblud...you haven't answered my question.

Alright, I'll answer it....

Try and keep up.

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Did this troll just refer to someone on the forum by the t-word?

Why hasn't he been banned?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “Politics”