Public impeachment testimony begins

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Public impeachment testimony begins

Postby Marie » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Live blogging on Twitter. Don't know this individual but she seems to be doing a pretty good play-by-play --

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1 ... 5687286785

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Late night impeachment strategy

Postby Marie » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:21 am

Mitch McConnell insists on 12-hour impeachment presentations, continuing into the wee hours.

What doesn't he want the American people to see?

Is there some way House impeachment managers can make Turtle Man's sleazy strategy work for us citizens?

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Late night impeachment strategy

Postby Marie » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:23 pm

Haaaaaaaaaa! McConnell is already walking back some of his draconian rules b/c of GOP members' concerns.

He had to write in the revisions, he was making them so fast! :lol:

McConnell rules - Twitter

Live-tweeting the Trial - #ImpeachmentTrial

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Public impeachment testimony begins

Postby Marie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:30 am

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”