President Trump

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Bumbling Trump leaks again

Postby Marie » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:30 am

Our stumble bum president once again leaked classified information on Twitter. When will this addled leader finally be shown the door, for the sake of America's national security?

In a Tweet taunting Iran, Trump releases an image thought to be classified
By William J. Broad
The New York Times
8/30/2019

A MYSTERIOUS EXPLOSION on Thursday at an Iranian space center prompted speculation that it was American sabotage, rather than an accident, that was responsible for the third successive failure of Tehran’s efforts to show it could loft satellites into orbit.

As pictures from commercial satellites of a rocket’s smoking remains began to circulate, President Trump denied Friday on Twitter that the United States was involved. It was an unusual message because the Iranian government had neither acknowledged the accident nor blamed the United States. His tweet ended with an apparent taunt: “I wish Iran best wishes and good luck in determining what happened” in the fiery accident.

But Mr. Trump also included in his tweet a high-resolution image of the disaster, immediately raising questions about whether he had plucked a classified image from his morning intelligence briefing to troll the Iranians.

The president seemed to resolve the question on Friday night on his way to Camp David when he told reporters, “We had a photo and I released it, which I have the absolute right to do.”

READ COMPLETE ARTICLE: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/30/worl ... image.html

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: President Trump

Postby Marie » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Now he's withholding funds for Ukraine's defense until they agree to "investigate" (for what, no one knows) Joe Biden.

Trump is Putin's slave.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

karma is a p****a**b****

Postby Marie » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:48 am

:LMAO Karma is a pussy ass bitch --Christine Teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 9, 2019

(Background: https://mashable.com/article/donald-tru ... tter-feud/)

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Lewandowski testifies

Postby Marie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:34 am

Trump picked the right guy who could shamelessly defend anything Trump might do --

-Marie-

Return to “Politics”