President Trump

The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. (Plato)
Marie
Certified Fan

Mueller closes in...

Postby Marie » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 am

Tell the truth, Donnie, if you want to survive.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

The beginning of the end

Postby Marie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 am

Between Mueller and the NY DA, I think they have it all covered now.

(Unless Interpol is also involved and they just haven't told us yet.)

FBI AGENTS RAIDED THE New York home and offices of President Donald Trump's longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen on Monday following a referral from Special Counsel Robert Mueller to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

http://abc7.com/news/fbi-raids-home-off ... n/3320385/

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: The beginning of the end

Postby Marie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Armed with the argument that any of his "clients" who aren't relevant to the government's investigation have a right to attorney/client privilege, Michael Cohen went into court today to prevent federal authorities from walking away with all the files they seized in last Tuesday's raid. He also asserted that he shouldn't be required to disclose the identities of these irrelevant clients.

Judges Kimba Wood disagreed. Ultimately Cohen's attorney was forced to reveal the third (of a total of THREE!) clients Cohen has represented over the past two years:

SEAN HANNITY!

-Marie-

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Re: President Trump

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:48 am

:LMAO :happy :LMAO :happy :LMAO

Karma Strikes Again. [smilie=pdt_piratz_19.gif]
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Return to “Politics”