What do you dislike about your polical party?

News you want to discuss. Threads should start with a reference or fact. Straight opinion is better housed in "The Lounge" below.
1WILD1

What do you dislike about your polical party?

Postby 1WILD1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 pm

What do you dislike about your polical party, give me 10 things you would change about your own party?
That was a question asked of me at a recent event and it caught me off guard. I am so used to talking about what I dislike about the Republicans because that list is very long! :grin:
It was a great question so I figured I would present the question to everybody here to help gain a different perspective. Thanks!

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: What do you dislike about your polical party?

Postby Marie » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 pm

1-10: too much self-criticism!

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 pm

^ that! :grin:
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Along those lines --
The case for Obama and against liberal despair
By Mike Lofgren
The Atlantic
11-2-2012

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... picks=true

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “What Story Are YOU Talking About?”