Scott Roeder Verdict Is In - GUILTY

News you want to discuss. Threads should start with a reference or fact. Straight opinion is better housed in "The Lounge" below.
Rich C

Scott Roeder Verdict Is In - GUILTY

Postby Rich C » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Rich C

Re: Scott Roeder Verdict Is In - GUILTY

Postby Rich C » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Speaking about Billo D. Klown, now that the verdict is in he will make Roeder to be a martyr.

keithaddict
Certified Fan

Postby keithaddict » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

It'll be interesting to see if he does, I think it's not too likely because that could much more easily be construed into directly encouraging such behavior.

If he does though, I know who will be keeping me updated. :)
"Debating [Brooklyn] Billy is a bit like pissing in the wind-sure you can technically do it...but what's the point?" - Philbert

"I take my role as a troll very seriously, a good part of that job is to be irritating." - Brooklyn Billy

http://www.dailykos.com/user/ProgressivePatriotPA/

http://www.twitter.com/progpatriotpa/

Hoppy49

Postby Hoppy49 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:04 pm

As a believer in capital punishment only in rare and unquestionable circumstances,Id like to know how much it costs us to keep this puke alive? If anyone deserves to be hanged its this guy who killed in a church ,without cause,or at least not a cause that 99% of America would recognize.Even a gangbanger in a driveby has a reasonable fear of personal danger toward the murdered.Which Roeder never had.He killed for personal vengence on a person who had never wronged him and deserves to die for his crime.Anyone who would martyr him is too shallow to understand that a martyr dies for goodness and right & Roeder is neither.Only a false prophet would attempt it and only the truly perverse & morally damned believe in his martyrdom.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster...When you look into an abyss,the abyss also looks into you.-Nietzche-

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 am

Hoppy49 wrote:As a believer in capital punishment only in rare and unquestionable circumstances,Id like to know how much it costs us to keep this puke alive? If anyone deserves to be hanged its this guy who killed in a church ,without cause,or at least not a cause that 99% of America would recognize.Even a gangbanger in a driveby has a reasonable fear of personal danger toward the murdered.Which Roeder never had.He killed for personal vengence on a person who had never wronged him and deserves to die for his crime.Anyone who would martyr him is too shallow to understand that a martyr dies for goodness and right & Roeder is neither.Only a false prophet would attempt it and only the truly perverse & morally damned believe in his martyrdom.

Dr. Tiller was not murdered, he was "assassinated".
I am not pro-choice when it comes to Roeder.

Hoppy49

Postby Hoppy49 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Misslinda,I dont know what you are referring to.Complaints from the 'lifers' brought a state investigation that went thru the doctors records for years and hed just been cleared of any wrongdoing.Perhaps that is the reason Roeder took up a gun,after trying a smear job that didnt work his inner homicidal compulsion rose to the top like offal in a cesspool.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster...When you look into an abyss,the abyss also looks into you.-Nietzche-

dejapig
Site Admin

Postby dejapig » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I think when she says she's not pro-choice when it comes to Roeder, she's saying she's in favor of the death penalty for Roeder, which isn't a choice in Kansas.
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss
Keith Olbermann rocks! --dejapig

misslindagene

Postby misslindagene » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 pm

dejapig wrote:I think when she says she's not pro-choice when it comes to Roeder, she's saying she's in favor of the death penalty for Roeder, which isn't a choice in Kansas.

dejapig....You said it better than I did!

Return to “What Story Are YOU Talking About?”