Obama's Big Tax Break

News you want to discuss. Threads should start with a reference or fact. Straight opinion is better housed in "The Lounge" below.
jwolfbauer
Certified Fan

Obama's Big Tax Break

Postby jwolfbauer » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 am

The $33 billion will now be going to some of its rightful owners. The Republicians are having a problem with this. I'm wondering what if the banks could not have paid this money back? Would the Republicians have paid it back for them? I think not. We would have had a hell of a fall on our hands. So giving it back to those who can help the economy is worth every penny! What a great IDEA. :idea:
In brightest day,
In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power: Green Lantern’s Light.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy."- MLK Jr.
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'" JFK

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Obama's Big Tax Break

Postby Marie » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 pm

I also approve of allowing Bush's tax breaks for the wealthy expire.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Return to “What Story Are YOU Talking About?”