Heads up for possibility of fresh Countdown tonight?

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Kathy

Heads up for possibility of fresh Countdown tonight?

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:10 pm

Nothing's a guarantee, of course, but given that Pat Buchanan is sub-hosting for Tucker Carlson on HIS show and he's doing an all-Ford show, I guess there's always a small possibility that Countdown could be new too. Of course, for all we know, Alison could be hosting if it is!

Then again, Keith doing phone interviews may be a good sign. I guess this is just my way of saying, it might be worth one's while tuning in MSNBC tonight even if one doesn't care to see the Special Comments for the umpty-umpth time. If that's what it turns out to be, oh well--but then again, one never knows. Seems to me like Keith likes being around for the big occasions, like the death of a major figure, when possible. And indeed, he may have been called in to be there, now that MSNBC knows what it has in him.
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:19 pm

Yes, Kathy! TVNewser reports that the full complement of MSNBC anchors
will be in their places (with bright shiny faces?) tonight.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/top_stories/ford_cable_anchors_postpone_vacations_50078.asp

-Marie-

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:02 pm

Do you suppose he'll do an hour on Ford? I think I'd rather watch Oddball Redux!

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:46 pm

Nope, the crawl on MSNBC says Keith will also address Edwards' plan to run for president. You're saved.

Thanks to whoever moved the thread. Hope everyone catches Keith tonight!
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Guinastasia

Postby Guinastasia » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:07 pm

KEITH!!!! He's back! I so needed this!
"He who does not defend liberty everywhere defends it not at all."
-Alexander Feodorovich Kerensky, The Crucifixion of Liberty

"So what does a mushroom eat for hallucinations?" -Mike Nelson
"I think they lick toads." -Tom Servo

Return to “2006”