Blogging Countdown 12/15 Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/15 Worst Person In The World

Postby Trekkie » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:45 pm

Worse: Chicago Bears DT Tank Johnson - Arrested for having a slew of unlicensed high-powered firerams inside his home.

Worser: Fred Barnes - Weekly Standard columnist and FOX News guest states that we should not trust the good reports about Senator Johnson because there are historical records of doctors inflating expectations.

Worst: Bill O'Reilly - Lies about the city of Seattle, claiming that they refused to let the U.S. Marines run their "Toys For Tots" program there. (In fact, Seattle donated so many toys the Marines went back for more.)
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:51 am

Worse: Chicago Bears DT Tank Johnson - Arrested for having a slew of unlicensed high-powered firearms inside his home.

At least it keeps the Cincinnati Bengals out of the Police News for awhile. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_02

Worser: Fred Barnes - Weekly Standard columnist and FOX News guest states that we should not trust the good reports about Senator Johnson because there are historical records of doctors inflating expectations.

Hey Fred...STFU! :boink

Worst: Bill O'Reilly - Lies about the city of Seattle, claiming that they refused to let the U.S. Marines run their "Toys For Tots" program there. (In fact, Seattle donated so many toys the Marines went back for more.)

First: BOR is an lying moron. :^o

Second: I can't wait to hear bb's excuse for him this time. :tin It's going to be a lulu! :dwink
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

King George

Re: Blogging Countdown 12/15 Worst Person In The World

Postby King George » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:34 pm

Trekkie wrote:Worser: Fred Barnes - Weekly Standard columnist and FOX News guest states that we should not trust the good reports about Senator Johnson because there are historical records of doctors inflating expectations.

Hey Fred you know who else can't be trusted? Reactionary idealogues whose politics are so Machiavellian in nature that they would cynically wish for the death of someone on the other side of the aisle instead of hoping and praying that they have a full and speedy recorvery.

Trekkie wrote:Worst: Bill O'Reilly - Lies about the city of Seattle, claiming that they refused to let the U.S. Marines run their "Toys For Tots" program there. (In fact, Seattle donated so many toys the Marines went back for more.)

If so many people didn't believe the crap that O' Reilly was spewing than I would just laugh at it.
"The future does not belong to those who are content with today, apathetic toward common problems and their fellow man alike, timid and fearful in the face of bold projects and new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can blend passion, reason and courage in a personal commitment to the great enterprises and ideals of American society."~Robert F. Kennedy

Return to “2006”