Blogging Countdown 12/14 Oddball/Newsmakers

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/14 Oddball/Newsmakers

Postby Trekkie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:39 pm

1503 - Nostradamus was born.

Oddball:

Altamont Springs, Florida - Car plows through a shopping mall (the driver was hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation).

China - World's tallest man helps out a Chinese aquarium to pull out plastic bits from a dolphin's belly.

Stuff We Found On The Internets - Cal Water Polo Coach has techincal problems after getting his Gatorade shower.

Newsmakers:

3. Malcolm Maddox - Man who won a $1 lunch with Governor Kathleen Blanco admits that it was all a set up and he was going to pay $1,000 regardless.

2. Residents of Fjuckby - Swiss town petitions the government for a name change - apparently English speakers cannot help giggling at the name.

1. Andrea Jaegar - Former world-class tennis admits tanking about a dozen matches because she felt bad for her opponents. Jaegar has also made a career change - she is now a nun.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:44 pm

Oddball:

Altamont Springs, Florida - Car plows through a shopping mall (the driver was hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation).

Oops! #-o

China - World's tallest man helps out a Chinese aquarium to pull out plastic bits from a dolphin's belly.

[smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_04.gif]

Stuff We Found On The Internets - Cal Water Polo Coach has techincal problems after getting his Gatorade shower.

The coach is now deaf. [smilie=pdt_piratz_09.gif]

Newsmakers:

3. Malcolm Maddox - Man who won a $1 lunch with Governor Kathleen Blanco admits that it was all a set up and he was going to pay $1,000 regardless.

Good for him. [smilie=pdt_piratz_20.gif]

2. Residents of Fjuckby - Swiss town petitions the government for a name change - apparently English speakers cannot help giggling at the name.

:LMAO :happy :LMAO

1. Andrea Jaegar - Former world-class tennis admits tanking about a dozen matches because she felt bad for her opponents. Jaegar has also made a career change - she is now a nun.

Ava Marie! :sign1
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Return to “2006”