Blogging Countdown 12/14 #4: Iraq The Vote

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/14 #4: Iraq The Vote

Postby Trekkie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:38 pm

Senator John McCain (and 5 other members of Congress) goes to Iraq and advocates sending more troops to Iraq in order to bring the situation under control.

Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) will visit Iraq as part of a 9-day Middle East tour. In Cairo, Kerry pushes for diplomatic negotiations with both Iran and Syria as recommended by the Iraq Study Group.

Senator Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) meets with Syrian President Bashar Assad in Damascus and says there's a "crack in the door" in terms of diplomacy.

Press Secretary Tony Snow says that those who meet with Syria (an possibly Iran) are only damaging their credibility and the President is still in charge of foreign policy.
Last edited by Trekkie on Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:17 pm

"4 Republicans and 1 Joe Lieberman"

:LMAO
Simplicity is the key to brilliance - Bruce Lee

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:39 pm

Senator John McCain (and 5 other members of Congress) goes to Iraq and advocates sending more troops to Iraq in order to bring the situation under control.

McCain has lost all his credibility. [-(

Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) will visit Iraq as part of a 9-day Middle East tour. In Cairo, Kerry pushes for diplomatic negotiations with both Iran and Syria as recommended by the Iraq Study Group.

I like Kerry :) , but there is no way in Hell he is going to get the Democratic Nomination again.

Senator Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) meets with Syrian President Bashar Assad in Damascus and says there's a "crack in the door" in terms of diplomacy.

Good for him. =D>

Press Secretary Tony Snow says that those who meet with Syria (an possibly Iran) are only damaging their credibility and the President is still in charge of foreign policy.

Snow is turning into a real comedian. :happy
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Charity Froggenhall

Postby Charity Froggenhall » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:05 am

Keyser Soze wrote:"4 Republicans and 1 Joe Lieberman"

:LMAO

Yes, that was awesome. I love those snide little asides of his that you can miss if you aren't listening.

And I love that Keith is still saying "the Internets." I've also starting referring to sites I found "on the Google."
"It's such a simple thing, really. It's an awareness that the other people in the world are other people, and that you are one of them. That every time you have a chance to help somebody out, to do what's right instead of what you think you're supposed to do, you should do it." -- Keith Olbermann, 1998 Cornell Senior Convocation Speech

Return to “2006”