So, 'Bugs' DeLay wants to pick a fight for KO's amusement

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
GeminiDogg

So, 'Bugs' DeLay wants to pick a fight for KO's amusement

Postby GeminiDogg » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:07 pm

Check his silly comment about our fearless leader from his sorry blog site.

Here's show Countdown Monday night. You can even watch his fair and balanced story on our launch here.

Unfortunately though, Mr. Olbermann’s show draws lower ratings than an Al Jazeera airing of Fiddler on the Roof – so the benefits TomDeLay.com reaped were negligible. Oddly enough, I understand that Countdown is the number one rated show on MSNBC, but truthfully that is like being the valedictorian of your local vocational school’s night program.

MSNBC (and Mr. Olbermann’s show) continue to get stomped by Fox News, havelike a narc at a Hells Angels rally, and I understand that every time the lights dim in Roswell New Mexico Mr. Olbermann loses his viewer.

Honestly, I don’t have anything against watching Mr. Olbermann’s show; it’s just that there’s always a Magic Bullet Food-Processor infomercial scheduled on the local cable access feed directly opposite his time slot – and that darn machine can make salsa in one, two, three seconds!

By all means Mr. Olbermann, I encourage your continued remarks and criticism, but don’t count on your critique of this site to boost your ratings anytime soon. In point of fact, when your brand of snarky sarcasm begins to pass for political thought the aliens will have already taken over.

Comment: BAD MOVE, BUG MAN! [-X
Your brain had been polluted from pesticide chemicals during your days as a bug sprayer. Which explains why Arianna Huffington whupped your ass for attacking her as the 4th Gabor Sister. (BTW stupid, Arianna is greek, not Hungarian like Zsa, Zsa)

2)Never pick a fight on someone when you know you're bound to get a ass whipping from KO. BTW, have you 'really' seen his ratings as of late? Your boy Bill-O is getting trounced big time. :banana

3) WORD OF ADVICE: Better start worrying on getting out of legal wrangles in your home state of Texas picking with someone that's bigger than you. That again, either way...your butt is gonna get smackdown. :boink
Neo-Clown slayer and 'KO' is my mutha Funkin' Dawg!!!

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Sigh. Whipping out the old Ratings Beating Stick... stick broke... try again.
Simplicity is the key to brilliance - Bruce Lee

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:44 pm

I hope someone Emailed 'Countdown' about this. [-o<

The gauntlet has been thrown :duel: ...Mister 'Hammer' [smilie=pdt_piratz_13.gif] meet Mr. 'Buzz-Saw'! [smilie=pdt_piratz_31.gif]

KO will rip Tommy Boy a new one. :dwink
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

chicating

Postby chicating » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:48 pm

She kinda does sound like a Gabor, though.
Not that I agree with Delay, ever.
Dude, you're from Texas...does "Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns!" mean nothing ?![-X
He's in a timewarp about the ratings.

the roser

Postby the roser » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:14 pm

No way Delay wrote that. It's way to clever for that hunk of concrete.

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Keyser said it all. The ratings joke stick is way old and way broken and way outdated. It's getting to the point where when these nuts make jokes about Keith's ratings being low, they're going to sound like they are ridiculing Kate Moss for being fat.
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:27 pm

No mention of Delay on tonight's show. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32

Maybe KO is just going to ignore the wind bag's Ghost-Writer. :whistle:
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Return to “2006”