Blogging Countdown 12/13 Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/13 Worst Person In The World

Postby Trekkie » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:15 pm

Worse: Carol Stream (IL) Post Office - Sent a letter from a kid to Santa Claus back as "undeliverable". The Postmaster has apologized for the error.

Worser: Unnamed Maryland Teacher - Under investigation for allegedly telling three 8th-graders to use soda bottles when they asked to use the bathroom.

Worst: Boulder (Colorado) Waste Water Treatment Plant - University of Colorado study shows that waste from the plant is causing 4 out of every 5 male fish in the area to change genders.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:34 am

Worse: Carol Stream (IL) Post Office - Sent a letter from a kid to Santa Claus back as "undeliverable". The Postmaster has apologized for the error.

Big Oops! :doh

Worser: Unnamed Maryland Teacher - Under investigation for allegedly telling three 8th-graders to use soda bottles when they asked to use the bathroom.

Some People. :evil:

Worst: Boulder (Colorado) Waste Water Treatment Plant - University of Colorado study shows that waste from the plant is causing 4 out of every 5 male fish in the area to change genders.

If you go to Boulder, don't drink the water guys. [smilie=pdt_piratz_16.gif]
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

King George

Re: Blogging Countdown 12/13 Worst Person In The World

Postby King George » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:44 am

Trekkie wrote:Worser: Unnamed Maryland Teacher - Under investigation for allegedly telling three 8th-graders to use soda bottles when they asked to use the bathroom.

Thats sick

Trekkie wrote:Worst: Boulder (Colorado) Waste Water Treatment Plant - University of Colorado study shows that waste from the plant is causing 4 out of every 5 male fish in the area to change genders.

Whenever I hear about stories like this I always wonder why some people keep insisting that pollution is not that big of a deal.
"The future does not belong to those who are content with today, apathetic toward common problems and their fellow man alike, timid and fearful in the face of bold projects and new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can blend passion, reason and courage in a personal commitment to the great enterprises and ideals of American society."~Robert F. Kennedy

Return to “2006”