Blogging Countdown 12/13 #2: Safety & Keeping Tabs

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/13 #2: Safety & Keeping Tabs

Postby Trekkie » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:15 pm

The Jordan Rollover System (JRS) is being tested by auto manufacturers to determine if it may help prevent fatalities during rollover accidents. The JRS prevents the roof from collapsing into the passenger compartment, hopefully protecting the passengers from being crushed.

Keeping Tabs:

Kevin Federline - Threatens to write a tell-all book, and files for sole custody of his kids with Britney Spears, unless Spears ponies up more money.

Yoko Ono - Ono's driver is currently under arrest, accused of trying to extort money from her.

Peter Boyle - "Everybody Loves Raymond" star passes away at age 71.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:29 am

The Jordan Rollover System (JRS) is being tested by auto manufacturers to determine if it may help prevent fatalities during rollover accidents. The JRS prevents the roof from collapsing into the passenger compartment, hopefully protecting the passengers from being crushed.

I'm glad to see them doing something like this. [smilie=pdt_piratz_20.gif]

Keeping Tabs:

Kevin Federline - Threatens to write a tell-all book, and files for sole custody of his kids with Britney Spears, unless Spears ponies up more money.

Make it stop, please make it stop! ](*,)

Yoko Ono - Ono's driver is currently under arrest, accused of trying to extort money from her.

I would pay anything to hear those tape. [smilie=pdt_piratz_19.gif]

Peter Boyle - "Everybody Loves Raymond" star passes away at age 71.

To quote the Creature he played in 'Young Frankenstein'...Peter Boyle was "Ooper Dooper!"

He will be missed.
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Return to “2006”