Blogging Countdown 12/11 #1: Crash And Carey

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/11 #1: Crash And Carey

Postby Trekkie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:34 am

Nicole Ritchie busted for DUI - she was seen driving the wrong way up the freeway and was arrested while she was talking on her cell phone in the carpool lane (facing the wrong way). She failed a field sobriety test and was booked.

Mary Carey is being sued by Mariah Carey, claiming that the rock star's fans may be confused by a pron star that has a similar name.

Tom O'Neil joins Keith.
Last edited by Trekkie on Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

JennyB

Postby JennyB » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:33 am

Nicole Richie DUI blah blah blah. The guy from TMC and KO cracking jokes.

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:48 am

Nicole Ritchie needs help. This girl is a 'Text Book Case' of Anorexia, and if she doesn't get help she will die.
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Charity Froggenhall

Postby Charity Froggenhall » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:10 pm

Tom O'Neil giggled more than 8th-grade girls on a field trip. Ye gods, sometimes I can't stand the entertainment portion of the show!

PS, according to most BMI calculators, a healthy weight for someone 5'1" is at least 100 lbs.
"It's such a simple thing, really. It's an awareness that the other people in the world are other people, and that you are one of them. That every time you have a chance to help somebody out, to do what's right instead of what you think you're supposed to do, you should do it." -- Keith Olbermann, 1998 Cornell Senior Convocation Speech

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:37 pm

Something a little creepy about Tom O'Neil. I kinda like the guy with the big space between his front teeth. I like the fact that C/D doesn't use run-of-mill gossip people..you know who would be funny is Joel McHale from E's The Soup.

sha ha ha

Postby sha ha ha » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:07 pm

I love both Mary Carey and Mariah (just a little bit more...) but I must side with Mary - the names are different. She has been Mary Carey for quite some time now and my girl hasn't had a problem with it before? Oh wait... Mariah hasn't really done anything in a while, not even show up at award shows, so her people must feel that she needs some publicity.

I hope Mary wins!!!

[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b179/itsbootchie/marycarey1.jpg[/img]
A Keith a day keeps O'Rielly at bay.

Fly like a bird...
To talk w/o thinking is to shoot w/o aiming

Return to “2006”