Blogging Countdown 12/11 Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/11 Worst Person In The World

Postby Trekkie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 am

Worse: Tiffany Owens - Kentucky high school student tries to defend the display of Confederate flags, saying that the flags themselves are not racist and that she is not a racist because she has "colored" friends.

Worser: Jason Klopf - Portland man arrested after ramming a police cruiser twice, then fleeing the scene. He was apparently upset that the police did not arrest him for racing through the city at speeds exceeding 100mph.

Worst: Lottery Club - Belgian club could have won part of the $36 million EuroMillions jackpot, except the person who bought the ticket got the numbers wrong (they had been playing the same numbers for 4 weeks).
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:44 pm

Worse: Tiffany Owens - Kentucky high school student tries to defend the display of Confederate flags, saying that the flags themselves are not racist and that she is not a racist because she has "colored" friends.

:sign1 ...The people in this town need to get a clue. saiyan

Worser: Jason Klopf - Portland man arrested after ramming a police cruiser twice, then fleeing the scene. He was apparently upset that the police did not arrest him for racing through the city at speeds exceeding 100mph.

[smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_04.gif]

Worst: Lottery Club - Belgian club could have won part of the $36 million EuroMillions jackpot, except the person who bought the ticket got the numbers wrong (they had been playing the same numbers for 4 weeks).

Oops! :doh
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

King George

Re: Blogging Countdown 12/11 Worst Person In The World

Postby King George » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:50 pm

Trekkie wrote:Worse: Tiffany Owens - Kentucky high school student tries to defend the display of Confederate flags, saying that the flags themselves are not racist and that she is not a racist because she has "colored" friends.

I couldn't agree more the Confederate flag isn't that big of a deal. As a matter of fact I think it would be a great idea to put Swastikas right next to the Confederate flags and maybe even put a burning cross right in front of the school. Why the hell not? If you are going to be ignorant rascist jackass than you might as well go all the way.
"The future does not belong to those who are content with today, apathetic toward common problems and their fellow man alike, timid and fearful in the face of bold projects and new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can blend passion, reason and courage in a personal commitment to the great enterprises and ideals of American society."~Robert F. Kennedy

Guinastasia

Postby Guinastasia » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:40 pm

It's also the flag of the LOSERS in that war, as well as a symbol of-hello!-treason.

The Confederates were traitors. They were trying to break up and destroy America. WHY is that a good thing?
"He who does not defend liberty everywhere defends it not at all."
-Alexander Feodorovich Kerensky, The Crucifixion of Liberty

"So what does a mushroom eat for hallucinations?" -Mike Nelson
"I think they lick toads." -Tom Servo

Return to “2006”