Blogging Countdown 12/11 #3: Taco Troubles

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)

Blogging Countdown 12/11 #3: Taco Troubles

Postby Trekkie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:33 am

Taco John's in Iowa joins Taco Bell in a growing e.coli scare - the Taco John's outbreak seems to be due to an ill employee, while the cause of the outbreak at Taco Bell remains unknown.

Eric Schlosser ("Fast Food Nation") joins Keith to discuss food safety issues.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:54 am

This is getting serious. :-k
" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

King George

Postby King George » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:42 pm

The things Eric Schloser said about food safety laws being gutted because of the unholy influence of food companies in American politics didin't suprise me at all, but then again nothing really suprises me anymore. This is yet another of the laundry list of reasons why we should have sweeping campaign finance reform.
"The future does not belong to those who are content with today, apathetic toward common problems and their fellow man alike, timid and fearful in the face of bold projects and new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can blend passion, reason and courage in a personal commitment to the great enterprises and ideals of American society."~Robert F. Kennedy

Return to “2006”