Blogging Countdown 12/11 #5: Bubble Boy

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/11 #5: Bubble Boy

Postby Trekkie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:32 am

President Bush begins his three day "listening tour" by stopping at the State Department. But the New York Daily News has a source that says Bush believes he'll be long dead before his legacy as President is determined.

As it stands, it appears that the only part of the Iraq Study Group recommendations that Bush is adopting is the phrase "New Way Forward".

U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan (in his final speech in that role) says that President Bush must adopt a "right is might" principle and that the U.S. must hold true to its values.

Newsweek reports that 39% of Americans support the recommendations in the ISG report, while 20% oppose and 26% are not aware of them.

Dana Milbank deals with the politics, while Wayne Slater analyzes the President's motivations.
Last edited by Trekkie on Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:29 pm

Bubble Boy..love it, hate it, sure wish it weren't so. Mr. Bush's ego is deciding who lives and who dies. History will decide long after I am dead! sez Mista shrub.

The 27% of folks who believe in this mission are the folks who should go to Iraq and fight this battle.

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:52 am

President Bush begins his three day "listening tour" by stopping at the State Department. But the New York Daily News has a source that says Bush believes he'll be long dead before his legacy as President is determined.

That's the only thing GWB cares about, his legacy :evil: ... :censor: the American people, :censor: the soldier who have died for his stupid war, :censor: the Constitution, he just wants people to think he was a great President. Lots Of Luck Moron! :boink

As it stands, it appears that the only part of the Iraq Study Group recommendations that Bush is adopting is the phrase "New Way Forward".

Oh God. :roll:

U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan (in his final speech in that role) says that President Bush must adopt a "right is might" principle and that the U.S. must hold true to its values.

I'm sorry to see Kofi go. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32

Newsweek reports that 39% of Americans support the recommendations in the ISG report, while 20% oppose and 26% are not aware of them.

Wonderful, 26% of the Country has completely tuned out. ](*,)
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Return to “2006”