Blogging Countdown 12/8 Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/8 Worst Person In The World

Postby Trekkie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:28 am

Worse: City of New York - To make the city smell more "Christmasy", they hired someone to drive a pickup truck spraying pine-scented aerosol into the air.

Worser: John Gibson - Says that the problem in Iraq is that the Iraqis are killing each other, which prevents us from killing the foreign fighters operating in the country.

Worst: Sunderland Soccer Team - British team manager uses a very poor choice of words when describing the investigation of several current and former players videotaping themselves having sex with a woman.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

King George

Re: Blogging Countdown 12/8 Worst Person In The World

Postby King George » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:27 pm

Trekkie wrote:Worse: City of New York - To make the city smell more "Christmasy", they hired someone to drive a pickup truck spraying pine-scented aerosol into the air.

Have these idiots ever heard of something called Ashtma? Millions of Americans have it so I suggest they look it up.

Trekkie wrote:Worser: John Gibson - Says that the problem in Iraq is that the Iraqis are killing each other, which prevents us from killing the foreign fighters operating in the country.

Right, forget the fact that an incompetant president and his neocon buddies invaded a 3rd world country for questionable reasons thinking that it would be easy while history has suggested otherwise. And forget the fact that Iraq is a complicated centuries old web of sectarian and religious strife which only Saddam was able to hold together.

Trekkie wrote:Worst: Sunderland Soccer Team - British team manager uses a very poor choice of words when describing the investigation of several current and former players videotaping themselves having sex with a woman.

Okay why did they have a press conference about this in first place? Seriously, why is soccer players videotapping themselves having sex with some broad anyone's business? Yes that manager did use a poor choice of words, but still. Am I missing something here folks?
"The future does not belong to those who are content with today, apathetic toward common problems and their fellow man alike, timid and fearful in the face of bold projects and new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can blend passion, reason and courage in a personal commitment to the great enterprises and ideals of American society."~Robert F. Kennedy

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:56 pm

Someone (with too much time on their hands, I presume) decided that it would be a good idea to make the bus stops in San Francisco smell like cookies. That lasted about one day. The folks did not dig it.

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:53 pm

I used to work at Disneyland and right by the candy place down Main Street USA, there are vents which pump a candy scent into the air so as to make it look like the candy is being made right there. Nothing is made at Disneyland... Cans and jars, everyone, cans and jars.
Simplicity is the key to brilliance - Bruce Lee

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:54 pm

Worse: City of New York - To make the city smell more "Christmasy", they hired someone to drive a pickup truck spraying pine-scented aerosol into the air.

Isn't it bad enough we have people spraying us with Perfume in Department Stores, now they have to spray you in the streets. :evil:

Worser: John Gibson - Says that the problem in Iraq is that the Iraqis are killing each other, which prevents us from killing the foreign fighters operating in the country.

He's been hanging around BOR to much. :sign3

Worst: Sunderland Soccer Team - British team manager uses a very poor choice of words when describing the investigation of several current and former players videotaping themselves having sex with a woman.

Oh God. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_10
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod

Postby OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:30 pm

New Yorkers' tax dollars at work! Dept. of Homeland Security...not so much. smallpox, anyone? assholes.

anyone who wants John Gibson to go to Iraq (outside the Green Zone, of course) raise your hands. or...he could STFU.
HotRod: "they're real, and they're spectacular"

...every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

- Semisonic/Closing Time

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:43 pm

Slfriend79 wrote:Worse: City of New York - To make the city smell more "Christmasy", they hired someone to drive a pickup truck spraying pine-scented aerosol into the air.

Isn't it bad enough we have people spraying us with Perfume in Department Stores, now they have to spray you in the streets. :evil:

No one's done that since the eighties, have they? I mean, the forced perfume squirt thing in the department stores. Now they have to ask you. I think they got too many complaints from customers when they just forced it on people without asking--especially the ones with allergies.
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Return to “2006”