Blogging Countdown 12/8 #2: A Hero & Keeping Tabs

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/8 #2: A Hero & Keeping Tabs

Postby Trekkie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:27 am

Tragedy and outrage about the James Kim story: tragedy in that his body was found just a mile from a fully stocked fishing lodge that could have sustained the Kim family though the winter. Outrage in that the only reason the Kims got stuck on that road is that a vandal cut the lock to the gate used to close the road (a logging trail) during the winter.

However, police say that James Kim should be lauded as a hero because he did everything he could to ensure his family's rescue.

Keeping Tabs:

Wesley Snipes - Surrenders to Florida authorities on two-month-old tax evasion charges. He was booked, arraigned and released on $1 million bond.

Ed Mezvinsky - Former Iowa congressman (and father of Chelsea Clinton's current beau) may be released from prison just in time for wedding bells.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:49 pm

Tragedy and outrage about the James Kim story: tragedy in that his body was found just a mile from a fully stocked fishing lodge that could have sustained the Kim family though the winter. Outrage in that the only reason the Kims got stuck on that road is that a vandal cut the lock to the gate used to close the road (a logging trail) during the winter.

However, police say that James Kim should be lauded as a hero because he did everything he could to ensure his family's rescue.

This story just gets sadder and sadder.

Keeping Tabs:

Wesley Snipes - Surrenders to Florida authorities on two-month-old tax evasion charges. He was booked, arraigned and released on $1 million bond.

I'm glad he did the right thing and turned himself in. [smilie=pdt_piratz_20.gif]

Ed Mezvinsky - Former Iowa congressman (and father of Chelsea Clinton's current beau) may be released from prison just in time for wedding bells.

First: This may make family gettogethers a little awkward, if Hillary becomes President. [smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_20.gif]

Second: Chelsea has turned into a beautiful woman :) , and she is a much better representation of a Presidential Kid then GWB's Twins. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_31
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod

Postby OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:46 pm

of course he should! i sorta thought that went without saying. RIP, Mr. Kim. you are a hero. peace and blessing to your little family.
HotRod: "they're real, and they're spectacular"

...every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

- Semisonic/Closing Time

Return to “2006”