Blogging Countdown 12/7 #1: Santa Slip-And-Fall

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 12/7 #1: Santa Slip-And-Fall

Postby Trekkie » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:49 am

Keith sits down (via satellite) with Johnny Herlofsky, the falling Santa in the video shown on Oddball earlier this week. The footage is actually from Christmas Eve 2005, but finally made it on YouTube this week.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:07 pm

First: From beginning to end, that had to be the funniest interview KO had done to date.
:LMAO :happy :LMAO :happy :LMAO

Second: Maybe it's just me :-k ...But did Mr. Herlofsky seem either drunk or stoned to anyone else? [smilie=pdt_piratz_19.gif]
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

SusieQ
Site Admin

Postby SusieQ » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:40 am

But did Mr. Herlofsky seem either drunk or stoned to anyone else?

I didn't think that he looked like either, but he most definitely was hilarious. He had my husband ROTFL. Initially, I thought how silly to have this yoyo on to explain why he fell off the roof. But the guy is a hoot. Bet he is a lot of fun too.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
-John Kenneth Galbraith

A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs, who, however, has never learned to walk forward.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:46 am

How about that picture of KO made to look like Santa at the beginning? :sign1

I about wet myself I was laughing so hard. :LMAO :happy :LMAO
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:21 am

That was a hilarious interview. KO was having so much fun with it. The guy reminded me of Bad Santa
Simplicity is the key to brilliance - Bruce Lee

Shellysdc

Postby Shellysdc » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:49 pm

That guy looked like he downed a Budweiser before he went on the air. That was the funniest interview I've seen in quite a while! I loved that pic of Keith at the beginning with the "disclosure". Too funny for mere words!
:spin

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:47 pm

Agreed! I loved the picture of "Santa Keith" and the guy sounded like Keith really DID do what he joked they would do on Dan Patrick's show earlier--get him "likkered up" again before his interview!
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Return to “2006”