Big Show Stream

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Keyser Soze

Big Show Stream

Postby Keyser Soze » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:16 pm

Anyone else having trouble with it?
Simplicity is the key to brilliance - Bruce Lee

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:34 pm

I have Dial-Up so I have trouble with listening on line. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_32

Luckily we have a local FM ESPN station I listen to Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_02 , which living out in BFE is a little strange. [smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_20.gif]
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:47 pm

It's back :banana

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:13 pm

ESPN has a form to report technical problems relating to Insider. I used that --

http://dynamic.espn.go.com/espn/bugs?ur ... pn/sitemap

-Marie-

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:39 pm

Thanks!

I listen from work. Did you guys hear Dan say: Time for the IQs and ratings to skyrocket" right before he intro'ed the Big Show?

Also, today was hilarious. KO was annoying Dan over geography. :happy

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:47 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Thanks!

I listen from work. Did you guys hear Dan say: Time for the IQs and ratings to skyrocket" right before he intro'ed the Big Show?

Also, today was hilarious. KO was annoying Dan over geography. :happy

Yes, today's show was a riot! Dan was all testy because Keith was showing off his knowledge of Canada! (Personally, I think Keith really likes saying "Chicoutimi.") Is it so wrong for me to be so tremendously amused when Dan gets irritated with Keith and accuses him of showboating? I was dying with laughter.

I also loved how they converted yesterday's spat into a "Happy Holidays from the Dan Patrick Show" snippet. "You're the best." "You don't mean that, you're lying." "OK, then, to hell with you!"
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:29 pm

Another thing is how they can manage to say "Screw you, pal" affectionately!

-Marie-

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:15 pm

Did KO show up today? I know Dan was shooting his starring role on that Adam Sandler flick (BTW... Adam sounded like he had downed a few stiff drinks before calling in...)...

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:56 pm

No, KO wasn't on today. [smilie=pdt_piratz_09.gif]
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:15 pm

Keith had me laughing Thursday with the little moans he was making about Dan claiming that Adam Sandler was "co-starring" with him in the movie. I don't know about you guys, but does it seem that the atmosphere between Dan and Keith is getting more competitive and testy of late? I mean, Keith has been getting so much in the way of praise and fame lately and I think it was starting to grate on Dan there a bit, so now he's in this movie and Keith's groaning whenever he implies that he's one of the "stars." Pretty funny. Maybe Keith wishes his own film career was a little more extensive than Dead Solid Perfect?

Anyway, Dan's story about the electric football game at Christmas was just tragic, I wanted to cry for him. Then Keith tells the story about how back in his ESPN days, he had a girlfriend tell him she was going to a Christmas party with someone else right after they went out and got a tree together and decorated it--and then the tree FELL on him! Honestly, I don't know which story was worse! These poor guys!!

Of course, I guess that was just another example of Dan and Keith trying to one-up each other--or as Dan puts it, "You've gotta top me, don't you?"
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:59 pm

As long as it's play-fighting, I'm not too worried. They're like rival siblings who still
love each other as brothers.

(I love the little moaning sounds. I want to record them onto a tape loop. Please,
Keith, do that some more. >sigh<)

-Marie-

Keyser Soze

Postby Keyser Soze » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:02 pm

Did anyone stick around for the Adam Sandler interview? Did Adam sound a little toasted to anyone else? Bit early for that, no?

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:03 pm

Marie wrote:As long as it's play-fighting, I'm not too worried. They're like rival siblings who still
love each other as brothers.

Me either. It's just getting harder to tell when it's play and when it might be spilling over into "real." For me, anyway. But then again maybe I'm just being a worrywart.

Marie wrote:(I love the little moaning sounds. I want to record them onto a tape loop. Please,
Keith, do that some more. >sigh<)

-Marie-

You said it, sister. I could listen to just a tape of Keith's little moans and sighs. Hell, sometimes even just the little upturn in his voice when he asks a question gets to me. Especially when he does it in an amused, teasing way.

Oh dear. I have to stop now.

Ninten12

Postby Ninten12 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:42 pm

Keyser Soze wrote:Did anyone stick around for the Adam Sandler interview? Did Adam sound a little toasted to anyone else? Bit early for that, no?

It's never too early as I have found. I work at a MEPS and we have the applicants show up no later than 6:00 am (it used to be 5 am but changed recently). They would get an alcohol breath test and many have been completely plastered! :boink

stretchdogg

Postby stretchdogg » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:25 am

I think it's all part of the act. These two truly enjoy each other, or DP wouldn't be sharing a whole hour, 5 days a week.

I am getting a little tired of all Dan's name dropping, however.

Return to “2006”