KO is going to be ALL OVER this one...

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2006 (2005 was accidently deleted)
Keyser Soze

KO is going to be ALL OVER this one...

Postby Keyser Soze » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:03 pm

[url=http://mediamatters.org/items/200612060004]Media Matters[/url]

Melanie Morgan says that KO seems to have some weird obsession about her and her co-host says that "he may be in heat" for Morgan. Oh... this... is... going... to... be... good

Worst Person... anyone?

Morgan distorted Olbermann's criticism of her "bull's-eye"-on-Pelosi statement

On the December 1 edition of San Francisco radio station KSFO's The Lee Rodgers & Melanie Morgan Program, co-host Melanie Morgan asserted that Keith Olbermann, host of MSNBC's Countdown, "seems to have some sort of obsession about me" and claimed: "I'm on his show being discussed every week over something that I've said or not said." Morgan claimed that she "got[] in trouble" with Olbermann for mentioning what co-host Lee Rodgers referred to as "[Rep.] Nancy Pelosi's [D-CA] wide-eyed look" and observed of Olbermann: "I'd say he's just nuts. ... He's just totally bananas." Rodgers then added: "Don't discount the possibility that the guy is in heat for you."

In fact, as Media Matters for America and, subsequently, Olbermann, noted, Morgan did not just talk about "wide-eyed Nancy with the laughing eyes" on the November 14 edition of her program, Morgan also declared: "We've got a bull's-eye painted on her big, wide laughing eyes." On the November 22 edition of Countdown, that comment earned her the top position on Olbermann's nightly "Worst Person in the World" segment.

From the December 1 edition of The Lee Rodgers & Melanie Morgan Program:

RODGERS: Senator [Hillary Rodham] Clinton [D-NY], "The Hildabeast," has been holed up at her house in Chappaqua, New York, and hasn't appeared in public in over two weeks.

BRENNER (aka Officer Vic or OV): Well, she's had work done.

MORGAN: Oh-ho!

RODGERS: Now, well -- now, see there's OV jumping to a conclusion that would have escaped me.

MORGAN: Well, I was thinking perhaps she was just wanting to spend more time with Bill and Chelsea.

BRENNER: Oh yeah, right.

RODGERS: Sure, sure, sure.

MORGAN: I gave her [inaudible] an explanation.

RODGERS: Well, we'll know, OV -- we'll know the next time she does make a public appearance --

BRENNER: Hmm-mm.

RODGERS: -- if she has that Nancy Pelosi wide-eyed look.

BRENNER: Hmm-mm.

MORGAN: Now, guys, I've gotten in trouble with Keith Olbermann from MSNBC for suggesting that. Now, I really suggest that --

RODGERS: Really?

MORGAN: -- you just watch yourselves because you don't want to get knocked in the --

RODGERS: Well, please, Keith Olbermann start something with me, please. Please!

BRENNER: And with me, he'd probably spell the name wrong, but that's all right.

MORGAN: Yeah, that's all right. He's -- that guy has -- seems to have some sort of obsession about me. I'm on his show being discussed every week over something that I've said or not said.

RODGERS: You know what? I'd say that -- that's a sign he probably has the hots for you.

MORGAN: I'd say he's just nuts, that's what I think. He's just totally bananas.

RODGERS: Don't discount the possibility that the guy is in heat for you.

MORGAN: Ugh!

RODGERS: Otherwise, why would he get so upset, you know, in front of the 11 people who watch his silly little cable show or whatever it is.

MORGAN: Well, you know, that's the thing is that he -- he got totally offended because we discussed Nancy Pelosi's possible plastic surgery or lack thereof, and then he pulls out from the Internet one of the ugliest pictures ever of me, and says: "Well, Miss Morgan, if I were you, I wouldn't -- I wouldn't be talking about Nancy's plastic surgery," you know, and there's that picture of me --

RODGERS: Oh, God.

MORGAN: -- with 20 pounds heavier and you know looking pretty raggedy.

RODGERS: Oh, really?

MORGAN: Yeah, so he takes it to a real personal level. This is a guy who deals in the 'realm of ideas.'

RODGERS: He -- he a struck a nerve didn't he, Mel?

MORGAN: Ah, I could care less.

From the November 22 edition of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann:

OLBERMANN: But our winner, the ridiculous radio yacker Melanie Morgan, having now twice suggested about Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi, quote, "We've got a bull's-eye painted on her big, wide laughing eyes." Given how we've all recently seen that some of the less rational members of the right-wing echo chamber take things like that literally, perhaps Ms. Morgan should consider her culpability if Pelosi is attacked or again threatened by the right.

She also made another reference to Pelosi and plastic surgery. And trust me, Ms. Morgan, the issue of personal appearance is not a battle you should want to join. Melanie Morgan: today's worst person in the world.
Simplicity is the key to brilliance - Bruce Lee

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:19 pm

Nothing more sucessful than a right wing radio show in San Francisco! Jeez, and she talks about the 11 people who watch C/D--I think there's one old guy in Petaluma who tunes in to KSFO.

OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod

Postby OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:34 pm

MORGAN: Yeah, that's all right. He's -- that guy has -- seems to have some sort of obsession about me. I'm on his show being discussed every week over something that I've said or not said.

every week? hardly. it does say it all that she apparently holds Billo as a role model, though. she should probably go ahead and start trying to get over herself as soon as possible.

RODGERS: You know what? I'd say that -- that's a sign he probably has the hots for you.

um....no. i really...no. idiot.
HotRod: "they're real, and they're spectacular"

...every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

- Semisonic/Closing Time

chicating

Postby chicating » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:35 pm

She wishes.
Although he did used to shag a right-winger...was that a total Sam-and-Diane thing or is she different in private?(I know. Completely pointless spec)

OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod

Postby OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:37 pm

...Sam-and-Diane thing...

or a Carville and Matalin thing... :LMAO

- Semisonic/Closing Time

chicating

Postby chicating » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:42 pm

I don't know how they do that. Any other couple could make an agreement not to talk about it, but Carville and Matalin? Would have to be mimes.

the roser

Postby the roser » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:09 pm

[img]http://www.droxy.com/media/2006/01/james_carville.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.klast.net/bond/images/gollum.jpg[/img]

I'm just sayin' \:D/

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:22 pm

[smilie=redcolorz3_pdt_20.gif] ...OMG! :LMAO
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod

Postby OlbermannBuiltMyHotRod » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:22 pm

sweet, fancy Moses! that's pretty scary! :LMAO

- Semisonic/Closing Time

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:44 pm

chicating wrote:She wishes.
Although he did used to shag a right-winger...was that a total Sam-and-Diane thing or is she different in private?(I know. Completely pointless spec)

What right-winger did he "shag"?

If you're talking about Laura Ingraham, all we know is that they dated. We don't know that they ever "shagged."

Let's hope they didn't. I'm shocked that he didn't realize what kind of scum of the earth she is before asking her out. Either that or he had some stupid notion that he could convert her. Please.
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

the roser

Postby the roser » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:01 pm

As A guy, I'm thinking he had the stupid notion he could shag her. It could be worse, Bill Mahr got with Ann Coulter.

Trekkerlass

Postby Trekkerlass » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:05 pm

the roser wrote: It could be worse, Bill Mahr got with Ann Coulter.

There's not enough brain-bleach in the universe to get rid of THAT mental image. [smilie=pdt_piratz_16.gif]
'What are the lessons to be learned from this journey of the mind "through the universe"? That humans are emotionally fragile, perennially gullible, hopelessly ignorant masters of an insignificantly small speck in the cosmos. Have a nice day.'--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:06 pm

the roser wrote:As A guy, I'm thinking he had the stupid notion he could shag her. It could be worse, Bill Mahr got with Ann Coulter.

Oh please. I like to think he at least has SOME standards. Besides, Laura Ingraham is no hottie. She has a long horse face and what even he thinks now is an annoying whiny voice, or he wouldn't do a cruel imitation of her every time he quotes something stupid she said.

I'd like to think even men don't want to shag THAT. As for us women, we definitely have standards...if Keith, for example, spewed the kind of hate heard from Billo, Rush or the Savage Weiner, I assure you I would not find him attractive AT ALL!!
...if you don't stick up for the freedom of all opinion, eventually the wheel will turn, you'll be the minority and you'll have written the rules by which you yourself are squashed. -- Keith Olbermann

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:11 pm

eeeeew--Maher has some good ideas, can be quite clever and politicaly astute, but when it comes to his ding dong, I think his judgement may not be so great. Coulter and Malko were guests of Real Time on a regular basis, but not this season.

Laura Ingraham is really very pretty...until she opens her pie hole. Pretty is as pretty does!

Kathy

Postby Kathy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:38 pm

I guess we differ on this point. I don't find the bitch attractive at all.

Return to “2006”