Blogging Countdown 12/18 #4: Rudy Goes South & 'Bushed'

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2007 and Earlier
Slfriend79
Site Admin

Blogging Countdown 12/18 #4: Rudy Goes South & 'Bushed'

Postby Slfriend79 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:30 pm

The more Rudy Giuliani speaks on the 'Campaign Trail' in New Hampshire, and other early election States, the lower his numbers go. Even his numbers in New York are dropping. He is now concentrating fully on Florida.

Mike Huckabee puts out a new add that wishes people 'Merry Christmas' and it has a very 'Evangelical Theme' to it.

Eugene Robinson talks to Alison.

And tonight in 'Bushed':

#3 - NIE Gate: The 'Inter-press News Serves' reports that Bush actually knew what the NIE report said about Iran back in February or March.

#2 - Waterboarding Gate: A Federal Judge has 'Thumbed His Nose' at the Justice Department and had ordered a hearing on the destroyed CIA video tapes.

#1 - Anything Gate: Rove wanting $3,000,000 for the rights to print his memories has no takers.
Last edited by Slfriend79 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited To Add Summary
"Laugh hard, run fast, be kind." - Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor (Twice Upon A Time)

Lauralu

Re: Blogging Countdown 12/18 #4: & 'Bushed'

Postby Lauralu » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Hey HUCKABEE!! Separation of church and state ring any bells? Jeeze, I am so sick of religion being a big part of politics..damn you, Reagan! :evil:

oldladyinashoe

Postby oldladyinashoe » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Huckabee didn't even say "Happy Hanukkah" or "Happy Kwanzaa" or anything like that, did he? Oh, what a man of God he is. What a jackass, playing politics with religion like that. He wasn't listening in class that day when they mentioned separation of church and state, was he?

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 pm

What's killing me is Huckabee's denial that there is a subliminal cross in his new Christmas ad. He may be right, actually, because it's so frickin' obvious it really isn't subliminal. :roll:

ShadowCell

Re: Blogging Countdown 12/18 #4: Rudy Goes South & 'Bushed'

Postby ShadowCell » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 pm

See, this is why I have no respect for Mike Huckabee. He wants to be President of the United States but he's running as though he wants to be President of the Christians.

That and he's a politician, so that automatically earns from me at least a superficial layer of scorn.
Right-wing trolls who have tried to physically threaten me on the Internet: 3

Lauralu

Postby Lauralu » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:33 pm

The President of Christmas! Too much, SD :P (I thought billo had that self-titled job, or is he calling himself the King of Christmas?)

NancyB
Spaz

Postby NancyB » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:36 am

One of the saving graces of having an all democratic household is that the re-puke-licans have't called me at home. I havent gotten any calls from Camp Huckabee, but lots of them from Obama. :roll:

oldladyinashoe

Postby oldladyinashoe » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 am

Wait, if he gives time in his ads to the Christians, don't the Jews, Moslems, Buddhists, Hindus, Shintos, animists and Wiccans get equal time? Believe what you want, Huckabee, but if I were you I'd concentrate first on getting my own house in order, and then realize that you don't have all the answers (and I don't want any "Merry Christmases" from you and your kind, so pipe down - you're not fooling anyone with your insincere platitudes. Really, we're not that dumb.)

And Gooliani, he doesn't deserve wasting brain cells on.

ShadowCell

Postby ShadowCell » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:29 am

Incidentally, if Huckabee is running to represent all Christians, does that mean that the laws he would sign as President wouldn't apply to me? Because he sure doesn't represent me.
Right-wing trolls who have tried to physically threaten me on the Internet: 3

Return to “2007”